sharetrader
Page 674 of 971 FirstFirst ... 174574624664670671672673674675676677678684724774 ... LastLast
Results 6,731 to 6,740 of 9701

Wow - less than 2200 shares to buy to crack the $8 boundary! Come on guys ... you can do it ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

What goes up must come down

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    What goes up must come down
    Why? .

Default 🤔 my thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Why? .
    Yes, no need for it to come down at all, couple of profit takers and then it's back on 😊

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    Yes, no need for it to come down at all, couple of profit takers and then it's back on 
    Needs to come down....I need to top up haha

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Needs to come down....I need to top up haha
    I'll second that!
    Procrastinated when should have taken a lead from Beagle topping up at 752 last week.

Would be interested in everyone's opinions, which is the better bet, based on holdings of SUM & OCA being approx similar $ value, & a minimum 2 year time frame, would you top up SUM @ around 769 or OCA @ around 113 ?
    Last edited by Blue Skies; 31-08-2018 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    I'll second that!
    Procrastinated when should have taken a lead from Beagle topping up at 752 last week.

Would be interested in everyone's opinions, which is the better bet, based on holdings of SUM & OCA being approx similar $ value, & a minimum 2 year time frame, would you top up SUM @ around 769 or OCA @ around 113 ?
    You haven’t been paying attention blue skies

To save you rereading some of the posts here and there the answer to your question is OCA ...guaranteed
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I'll second that!

Would be interested in everyone's opinions, which is the better bet, based on holdings of SUM & OCA being approx similar $ value, & a minimum 2 year time frame, would you top up SUM @ around 769 or OCA @ around 113
    ?
    That's a super tough question, too hard for me so I have a bob or two each way ...with a bias towards SUM at this point but ready to take advantage of Kashin rolling over and living up to his name and then back to 50/50.
    Last edited by Beagle; 31-08-2018 at 01:39 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    That's a super tough question, too hard for me so I have a bob or two each way ...with a bias towards SUM at this point but ready to take advantage of Kashin rolling over and living up to his name and then back to 50/50.
    I wouldn't buy SUM and I'm still waiting for Kashin to stop wallowing in the mud.

Advanced Member

I'll second that!

For the short term I would think Summerset, but 2 years I would back OCA. Would I buy shares in either right now........... processing