sharetrader
Page 675 of 971 FirstFirst ... 175575625665671672673674675676677678679685725775 ... LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,750 of 9702
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    I'll second that!
    Procrastinated when should have taken a lead from Beagle topping up at 752 last week.

Would be interested in everyone's opinions, which is the better bet, based on holdings of SUM & OCA being approx similar $ value, & a minimum 2 year time frame, would you top up SUM @ around 769 or OCA @ around 113 ?
    I”m not good at eating capital gains, so for me it would be OCA.
    Disc: Hold both.

Banned

Hey winner can you put up an updated version of your relativity chart as RYM hits $14.09.
    Last edited by couta1; 31-08-2018 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Hey winner can you put up an updated version of your relativity chart as RYM hits $14.09.
    A Beagle bait post if ever I saw one lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 31-08-2018 at 06:02 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    A Beagle bait post if ever I saw one lol
    You'll be too distracted late next week worrying about the relativity of your body to the snowline to care about these trivial matters mate. PS-Im feeling thirsty already.

You'll be too distracted late next week worrying about the relativity of your body to the snowline to care about these trivial matters mate. PS-Im feeling thirsty already.
    This dog says it perfectly for me lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RfAYnCxkK0
    SUM more funny car adds for SUM more amusement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p33PkLnYyxs

SUM will be a great hold, you'll see.
    Last edited by Beagle; 31-08-2018 at 06:25 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Yep, end of month close is the price used in the chart. Day by day, week by week prices just noise.

Bugger .....think I’ve lost the file so can’t update at the mo.

Maybe it’ll be that 50% when I find it. Reversion to the mean is cool eh.
    Last edited by winner69; 31-08-2018 at 07:03 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esjec0JWEXU SUM times words fail me and this is best.

Still..it could be worse, SUM people loaded up on THL well north of $6 and the poor people holding Sky Television today as it seemed to fall into a black hole
    Last edited by Beagle; 31-08-2018 at 07:20 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esjec0JWEXU SUM times words fail me and this is best.

Still..it could be worse, SUM people loaded up on THL well north of $6 and the poor people holding Sky Television today as it seemed to fall into a black hole
    That's why HLG makes up 30% of my portfolio and THL just 1%, a SUM what unequal pie.

Advanced Member

Thanks v much Beagle, Winner, Couta, Ggcc, RTM for yr thoughts on SUM v OCA, always really appreciate your posts.

Both seem quality long term investments, & still poss relatively cheap compared to many stocks at mo, or will looking back in 2 or 3 years time.

Managed to pick up a few more OCA (only about ⅓ of order) at 113 today in the brief dips & if SUM gets anywhere near 752 again will grab some more of those.

Have a great weekend everyone