sharetrader
Page 680 of 970 FirstFirst ... 180580630670676677678679680681682683684690730780 ... LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 9700

I believe house price falls in the order of 1.5% are healthy for NZ and therefore good in the longterm for Summerset, I don't expect many on here will agree with this "pain today, gain tomorrow" mentality. But hey, I have held Summerset shares for several years now and don't expect to sell unless their business model seriously deteriorates which will most likely occur due to regulation (i.e. another GFC will not cause me to sell), in this case the lower the share price the better for me as I can buy more. Having said that, they keep increasing in value so they are at max portfolio allocation, just need my other shares to increase more so I can buy more SUM!
    Last edited by James108; 06-09-2018 at 10:53 AM.

Summerset 8 year bonds around 4.15% pa

Suppose retirement villages are just about as safe as banks with that sort of rate.

Punters no doubt gobble this offer up
    Last edited by winner69; 10-09-2018 at 06:29 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Another failed attempt to get to $8 and above and the share price falls back to the $7.50 mark

Maybe the market has weighed SUM up and the scales say that even $7.50 is too much. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it drop below $7 over the next few months.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Another failed attempt to get to $8 and above and the share price falls back to the $7.50 mark

Maybe the market has weighed SUM up and the scales say that even $7.50 is too much. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it drop below $7 over the next few months.
    Have you managed to find that Reversion chart mate, looking forward to viewing the updated one.PS-Dont worry about Beagle, he's too preoccupied with body preservation on the ski slopes currently.
    Last edited by couta1; 10-09-2018 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Have you managed to find that Reversion chart mate, looking forward to viewing the updated one.PS-Dont worry about Beagle, he's too preoccupied with body preservation on the ski slopes currently.
    I heard beagle was going to get the snowboard out and try a few ollies

You take care of him please

Jeez - Patience does not seem to be your middle name ;

Have a look at the long term trend ...

SUMtrend.jpg

Share price nearly tripled in less than four years ... and there are people whinging whether it will reach the $8 today or tomorrow.

I'd call this a beautiful uptrend .... hardly ever touching the MA400. Happy holder - and the $8 will come when it comes ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Advanced Member

Start of the week often generally seems a bit flat? Looked a bit oversold yesterday & an opportunity presenting itself.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Jeez - Patience does not seem to be your middle name ;

Have a look at the long term trend ...

SUMtrend.jpg

Share price nearly tripled in less than four years ... and there are people whinging whether it will reach the $8 today or tomorrow.

I'd call this a beautiful uptrend .... hardly ever touching the MA400. Happy holder - and the $8 will come when it comes ;
    Yep ....been going up at about 25% pa since IPO

Yep ..the long term regression chart is awesome ....even though price currently above the upper channel line

And above all the Rainbow MA on yahoo charts is just so beautiful it almost makes you cry

But will SUM go to $8 soon or fall back to the $6’s

Yep ...and

Yep ....been going up at about 25% pa since IPO

Yep ..the long term regression chart is awesome ....even though price currently above the upper channel line

And above all the Rainbow MA on yahoo charts is just so beautiful it almost makes you cry

But will SUM go to $8 soon or fall back to the $6’s

Yep ...and
    Absolutely - based on TA is a 6 in front of the dot not out of question. Touched the MA400 before and MA400 is currently at $6.16, MA200 is 6.86. Personally I think a drop below $7 is unlikely, but you never know.

Based on FA the company appears undervalued right now (no matter if we use the Graham formula or compare PE and growth with its significant competitor) ....

... but FA means nothing for short term price fluctuations.

So yes, traders ... the SP might fall down into the $6 range - or it might not. Make the best out of it - the opportunities are limitless !
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    ".............

Based on FA the company appears undervalued right now (no matter if we use the Graham formula or compare PE and growth with its significant competitor) ....

... but FA means nothing for short term price fluctuations.

p!
    Perception of quality of earnings creates a premium

Graham formula .....probably put it on a PE between 50 and 100 .....wow