sharetrader
Page 80 of 971 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180580 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    dear couta ...me thinks that ACC think differently
    Dear troyvdh,They only sold 50k shares out of a 12 Million holding, hopefully someone who deserves some compensation will get the benefit of the money

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Am I reading it wrong or are you? Previous disclosure 12,284,614 shares, current disclosure 10,820,794 shares. Seems therefore they have sold roughly 1.5 millions shares no?
    Further down the notice it stated they sold 50k shares for $164006 which works out at $3.28 per share,sounds right but I also noticed what you did above? Mistake somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Further down the notice it stated they sold 50k shares for $164006 which works out at $3.28 per share,sounds right but I also noticed what you did above? Mistake somewhere
    The 50k sale was the one that took them below 5% .....that's all they have to disclose in the way of trades. For all we know the 50k followed a larger trade the same day and there could have been many trades after the 50k trade as well

The notice says nothing more than that there was 1 trade of 50k that took there holding below 5%

I'm surprised SUM has held up above 3.25 on such high volume. I was planning to buy some more but it always tends to drift between 3.10 - 3.28, I'm going to stand off at the moment if there's a chance before the report I'll go for it. Otherwise I'll not be doing along of work while refreshing ASB for the announcement on the 10th.

I'd say ACC were locking in some profits from when they brought in around $3 I think it was. Nothing to worry about unless they dumped all their shares at once =D

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PartyPooper View Post
    I'm surprised SUM has held up above 3.25 on such high volume. I was planning to buy some more but it always tends to drift between 3.10 - 3.28, I'm going to stand off at the moment if there's a chance before the report I'll go for it. Otherwise I'll not be doing along of work while refreshing ASB for the announcement on the 10th.

I'd say ACC were locking in some profits from when they brought in around $3 I think it was. Nothing to worry about unless they dumped all their shares at once =D
    ACC just rebalancing IMHO and your right after all they still hold over 10 million shares,as I've commented on a few times before the days of buying Sum cheap are numbered IMHO

Interesting article on CNBC predicting NZ economy to be the 'rockstar' economy for 2014. Bodes well for NZ stocks however the bullish outlook for the NZ dollar could act as a headwind for exporters this year. http://www.cnbc.com/id/1013109

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lost in space View Post
    Interesting article on CNBC predicting NZ economy to be the 'rockstar' economy for 2014. Bodes well for NZ stocks however the bullish outlook for the NZ dollar could act as a headwind for exporters this year. http://www.cnbc.com/id/1013109
    Thats a worry , far too much bullishness around imo

ACC just rebalancing IMHO and your right after all they still hold over 10 million shares,as I've commented on a few times before the days of buying Sum cheap are numbered IMHO
    ACC seem to be using SUM shares as a monthly term deposit.

SSH notices:

17th May 5.621%
    10th Sep 4.989%
    22nd Oct 5.689%
    6th Jan 4.997%

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goldstein View Post
    ACC seem to be using SUM shares as a monthly term deposit.

SSH notices:

17th May 5.621%
    10th Sep 4.989%
    22nd Oct 5.689%
    6th Jan 4.997%
    I've been told personally by someone high up in ACC that the highest paid workers in the company are the people who invest and move their shares around so if they are getting more than the CEO what sort of money are they making? Sum would be one of there safer holdings probably the best term deposit rate around aye

I've been told personally by someone high up in ACC that the highest paid workers in the company are the people who invest and move their shares around so if they are getting more than the CEO what sort of money are they making? Sum would be one of there safer holdings probably the best term deposit rate around aye
    and just imagine all those that clip the ticket with all moving the shares around

ACC may as just held on to 10 mill shares and done none of this shuffling and saved zillions ..... but then the others wouldn't be getting their cut eh .... one big rort eh