sharetrader
Page 814 of 970 FirstFirst ... 314714764804810811812813814815816817818824864914 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,140 of 9700

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Forsyth speak highly of SUM... target price gone back up (from $6.60 to $7.10)
    Blue sky ahead they say...
    but EPS growth expected to be negative for FY19... that won't help the much touted 9 year CAGR
    Seems a pretty reasonable target
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Seems a pretty reasonable target
    Its no "$9-$9.50" or 30% EPS growth, but its a fair chunk better than yesterdays close yes.

Its no "$9-$9.50" or 30% EPS growth, but its a fair chunk better than yesterdays close yes.
    Yes indeed, severL broker analysts had high expectations of SUM a year ago - highest target appears to have been $8.55 .....and now only $7.53

Amazing how people’s views change as the share price changes - suppose that’s human nature for you.

Off topic ....I’ve having concerns whether ARV can grow EPS with all those new shares being issued.

I think they can go close to $110m underlying this year which on 225.9m shares is 48.7 cps. At $5.86 that's a forward PE of 12.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Yes indeed, severL broker analysts had high expectations of SUM a year ago - highest target appears to have been $8.55 .....and now only $7.53

Amazing how people’s views change as the share price changes - suppose that’s human nature for you.

Off topic ....I’ve having concerns whether ARV can grow EPS with all those new shares being issued.
    Forsyth were saying EPS growth was gonna be nearly 14% for ARV in FY20 (wow - that is probably the fastest growing in the entire listed sector!... if it happens), but maybe with all those extra shares issued it will only be say 8%... that's alot more growth (oh and dividend) than sum others still I suppose... you know I like to go off topic, and that is ok when my opinion matches up with other peoples opinions, but not ok when it doesn't (or when one's opinion dramatically changes and they take zero responsibility for previous statements, or acknowledge what others hand been saying)... funny that... so lets get back to um... sum! Forsyth mentioned the result was actually a bit better than they were expecting... they say EPS going to be 43.5 cps in FY19 but great growth in FY20 (of 51.7 cps)
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 14-08-2019 at 09:28 AM.

Banned

It's current fair value is around $6.75 and you all know how I worked that out.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    It's current fair value is around $6.75 and you all know how I worked that out.
    I can't help thinking of how much time and effort all the analysts could have saved themselves
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Forsyth were saying EPS growth was gonna be nearly 14% for ARV in FY20 (wow - that is probably the fastest growing in the entire listed sector!... if it happens), but maybe with all those extra shares issued it will only be say 8%... that's alot more growth (oh and dividend) than sum others still I suppose... you know I like to go off topic, and that is ok when my opinion matches up with other peoples opinions, but not ok when it doesn't (or when one's opinion dramatically changes and they take zero responsibility for previous statements, or acknowledge what others hand been saying)... funny that... so lets get back to um... sum! Forsyth mentioned the result was actually a bit better than they were expecting... they say EPS going to be 43.5 cps in FY19 but great growth in FY20 (of 51.7 cps)
    I think Forbar have a ‘biased’ / ‘prejudiced’ view of ARV and SUM ....talk the same lingo as you ...you are not Jeremy by any chance? ...or even worse Jeremy’s mate Nick (Nicholas)

Whatever everybody’s entitled to their own views but shouldn’t rubbish others

For what’s it worth I reckon SUM Underlying Earnings will grow by 14% this year and ARV by 6%

Pretty reasonable in these times of lowered expectations

I’m still holding both - hope to see SUM at $6.50 and ARV at $1.55 in a years time,
    Last edited by winner69; 14-08-2019 at 10:03 AM.

the only reason retirement stocks got a bounce was because of the RNBZ rate cut , as people are betting lower rates will re - inite the property market. time will tell if this occurs and justifies the bounce.
    one step ahead of the herd

We could see SUM share price over 6 bucks today

Probably means very little for those long term holders but always nice to see other punters are keen on it as well

Jeez - at $6 that’s 12% up from recent low ...not too bad for traders either