sharetrader
Page 830 of 970 FirstFirst ... 330730780820826827828829830831832833834840880930 ... LastLast
Results 8,291 to 8,300 of 9700

Back to just on ~ 50% of RYM...was always just a question of when not if.
    Surprised the main supporter of this conceptual theory wasn't all over this at 42% price relativity more than $1 lower than now..
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Back to just on ~ 50% of RYM...was always just a question of when not if.
    Surprised the main supporter of this conceptual theory wasn't all over this at 42% price relativity more than $1 lower than now..
    I was and are all milked out as you know and have a very focussed and concentrated portfolio these days. PS-Doesnt mean others cant use and take advantage of the Gold Standard CA though.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I was and are all milked out as you know and have a very focussed and concentrated portfolio these days. PS-Doesnt mean others cant use and take advantage of the Gold Standard CA though.
    Quite right, I've milked it Its not over yet, 60% price relativity to RYM here we come !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...d-economy.html

No signs of recession... interest rate low... properties price will keep going up

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...d-economy.html

No signs of recession... interest rate low... properties price will keep going up
    'Rockstar economy'

Finally got there after a while — SUM shareprice 50% of RYM (fractionally more)

Reversion to mean amazing thing eh

Chances are the ratio will increase from here — otherwise we wouldn’t have reversion to the mean would we

Go SUM ....don’t rely on RYM weakening
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Happy holder and a real believer in retirement village living. Much is made of the financial aspects of these villages but how about this !
    My Mum has been in her retirement village for just over a decade now and really loves the caring community there and its made a massive difference to her quality of life since Dad died nearly 8 years ago. She's always pretty busy for her age and really gets involved in village community life.
    Great example is she turned 90 today and they had a nice function in the local village centre and heaps of people made a real fuss of her and she is so happy.
    Many relatives have flown in from around the country and there's a big extended family get together this weekend and she is being made a fuss of tomorrow as well.
    Happy days !!

Nice post Beagle! That there is what it's all about. I was a happy holder a few years back, and then I saw how the s/p had been hammered a few months back, and am very happy to get back in then. There was some very aggressive buying into the close today, so may fall back a bit in the morning, but just seems to have the right formula at the moment. keenly looking for $7 here. And from the famous 'couta' on here

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by penn View Post
    Nice post Beagle! That there is what it's all about. I was a happy holder a few years back, and then I saw how the s/p had been hammered a few months back, and am very happy to get back in then. There was some very aggressive buying into the close today, so may fall back a bit in the morning, but just seems to have the right formula at the moment. keenly looking for $7 here. And from the famous 'couta' on here
    It was a nice post from Beagle eh, hope his mum's birthday went well. The TA is looking good as well, today was a breakout from the last remain downward trend line from back in Sept last year. I see only modest price resistance at the 50% fib retrace $6.67 through to $6.80, then a slog from there through a resistance band to test of $7.

As has also been pointed out, the FA is terrific and in these low interest rate times it looks like SUM's positive SP movement off the $5.30-40 low has something to do with people realising a price suppressed asset that has a long term earning and yield profile.

Membaa

Golden Cross as well, just inside a few thousandths.

- 50MA $6.0006
    - 200MA $6.0054