sharetrader
Page 834 of 970 FirstFirst ... 334734784824830831832833834835836837838844884934 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 9700
    Handsome Member

Steady as she goes. Happy with that

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Steady as she goes. Happy with that
    Very steady indeed..."Summerset shares last traded at $6.41 and have been virtually flat, rising just 0.6 percent so far this year. "

Except they're $6.50 now and lowest offer is $6.60. Winner must have been buying like crazy when he realised the game was up on his negativity, (Sorry Winner me ol mate, I'm a naughty dog and couldn't help myself )
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Sales numbers don’t really matter at the moment......as long as they don’t go decline much

Earnings growth over the next few years is coming from the extraordinary revaluations of recent years.

Chart below is much is realised per sale (ie underlying earnings). Looks pretty good eh. The lines will continue to go up at a solid rate as the recent extraordinary revaluations are realised.

Even if F19 sales are the same as F18 Underlying Earnings will be about $115m. That’s taking into account past revaluations and profile of new builds.

So Underlying Earnings likely to grow by 17%/20% even without selling any more things. Sell more than last year and even greater earnings growth

Pretty good eh ....unlike that other much beloved sector player that sells heaps more for no or little earnings growth.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Cheapest growth stock on the NZX in my opinion. Julian is relentless when it comes to keeping costs in check, unlike some other CEO's who think their primary role is to be a people pleaser.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Cheapest growth stock on the NZX in my opinion. Julian is relentless when it comes to keeping costs in check, unlike some other CEO's who think their primary role is to be a people pleaser.
    Ya, I agree, I've just added some on.

If interest rates go to zero or negative, with a dividend yield of just over 2 per cent this will be seen as an income and growth stock

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by 44wishlists View Post
    Very steady indeed..."Summerset shares last traded at $6.41 and have been virtually flat, rising just 0.6 percent so far this year. "
    With such a great business, who even cares if the market prices them at $6.41 or $7.41? All i know is that the Market will realize in time what a great business this is. The business is soooo good that W69 is using reverse psychology on us today.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Backed that up by topping up with SUM more today.

I see SUM have a new brand ambassador. https://www.summerset.co.nz/about-us...et-ambassador/
    That's more cunning than a hungry Beagle, who wouldn't trust anything Jude Dobson said
    Have a look at their Hobsonville village. This dog has had a good look around said village and am very impressed with the waterfront units !
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DdyGoSzjXs

Summerset confidence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHC3TithchU

Summerset has staged a very good recovery in the last 2 months since Jude came on board and made these video's, up more than $1. Coincidence or very clever marketing ?, you be the judge.
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-10-2019 at 09:07 PM.