sharetrader
Page 847 of 970 FirstFirst ... 347747797837843844845846847848849850851857897947 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,470 of 9700

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    If speculation is true and SUM acquire Metlifecare what do punters think will happen to the SUM share price.
    I'm backing management to extract quite substantial synergies from any transaction and I expect the deal to be eps accretive next year. Onward and upward to fresh all time high's in 2020, in my opinion.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I'm backing management to extract quite substantial synergies from any transaction and I expect the deal to be eps accretive next year. Onward and upward to fresh all time high's in 2020, in my opinion.
    Of course it will be not be eps accretive .....it will be highly eps accretive ...always is eh but sounds good

I’ve emailed Julian as well

Just need the NBR and the AFR to run a story saying it’s Summerset and Julian will come clean and make a ‘disclosure’
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

If SUM are acquiring Metlifecare is this Rob’s really big play ....something he will be remembered for

SUM other good disclosures from SUM this morning on ST John's approval and more land in Christchurch. Didn't hear back from Julian and can't say I am surprised lol
    Don't think Rob is driving this....Julian a very motivated man who never forgets, (unlike many other CEO's), his main role is to create shareholder value.
    Last edited by Beagle; 27-11-2019 at 09:46 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

The less we say about SUM, the better it gets, cranking out the properties and the profits. So glad I ignored the property market worries and accumulated a decent (for me) position into price weakness which is now my best returning holding. Things look bright for the long term with such a good beginning.

Membaa

Default We have residents

'Summerset on the Landing' has its first residents, obvious signs in some units ... people, curtains, furniture, lights on, TV aerials. Amazing how quickly this place has gone from a dirt pile to brand new homes. Will be interesting to hear about the sales uptake in due course. The big building I presume is a communal living and higher needs facility. What I hadn't realised is that this village is alongside a very large brand new residential subdivision currently under development.

Attachment 10872Attachment 10873Attachment 10874Attachment 10875Attachment 10876
    Well done Summerset, doing as they said, occupancy underway by EOY. Done, tick.

Thanks for sharing Baa Baa.
    I'm expecting SUM to test all time high's early in 2020 or possibly even this month. After the share price recovery in recent months, (and based on what I believe is a conservative forecast of $110m underlying profit), that equates to 48.5 cents per share so at $7.70 we're now on a forward underlying PE of 15.9, for a year that's almost over, which is still pretty low for the rate of growth this company has experienced over the years. I'm now thinking about underlying profit for FY20 or more especially FY21 and beyond earnings as they ramp up their Australian expansion.
    Very good long term hold, (regardless of whether its them taking over / merging with MET or not).

All time high is $8.00

Surely a new all time high before Xmas .....and before 2020 of course

Unless SUM come out and saying they MET ...that’ll hit the share price a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    'Summerset on the Landing' has its first residents, obvious signs in some units ... people, curtains, furniture, lights on, TV aerials. Amazing how quickly this place has gone from a dirt pile to brand new homes. Will be interesting to hear about the sales uptake in due course. The big building I presume is a communal living and higher needs facility. What I hadn't realised is that this village is alongside a very large brand new residential subdivision currently under development.
    You've better eyesight than me, I've booking for life each time I drive by but still hadn't seen any (although it looks like you've driven up the road by the new roundabout). I agree it really has shot up at a rapid rate.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by kiwico View Post
    You've better eyesight than me, I've booking for life each time I drive by but still hadn't seen any (although it looks like you've driven up the road by the new roundabout). I agree it really has shot up at a rapid rate.
    Yes, the road was open and you could drive past Summerset and around the whole new subdivision next to it. Definitely occupation, as per my previous message.

Honestly, Summerset seem so efficient putting up these independent living houses, it’s (amazing) and a wonder the Minister of housing hasn’t asked them to take over Kiwi Build.