sharetrader
Page 852 of 970 FirstFirst ... 352752802842848849850851852853854855856862902952 ... LastLast
Results 8,511 to 8,520 of 9700

SUM share price doing well today ....could get to $8.50 by Christmas ...this year that is.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    SUM share price doing well today ....could get to $8.50 by Christmas ...this year that is.
    LOL as if there was any doubt which Christmas. At this rate we might get to $10 very early in 2020 as the MET takeover deal is completed and a billion and a half dollars gets mostly reinvested back into this sector. $10 by reporting day in late February 2020 would be nice
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Not far to 4th quarter sales report

I reckon strong sales have been recorded this quarter .....and margins will have been so good they’ll have to give profit guidance ....like underlying earnings $117m-$120m

All those abnormal / extraordinary revaluations of 2016/2017 to be realised this and next year

Not far to 4th quarter sales report

I reckon strong sales have been recorded this quarter .....and margins will have been so good they’ll have to give profit guidance ....like underlying earnings $117m-$120m

All those abnormal / extraordinary revaluations of 2016/2017 to be realised this and next year
    Dead right mate, I agree 100%. My early guess is for underlying profit of $150m for FY20 giving about 65 cents per share. Put a market median PE of 19 on that and we're off to the races at over $12, maybe even more as institutional money from the MET takeover pours into SUM. You might even feel compelled to attend the annual meeting in April 2020 this time and hear about the excellent growth prospects
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-12-2019 at 12:13 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Dead right mate, I agree 100%. My early guess is for underlying profit of $150m for FY20 giving about 65 cents per share. Put a market median PE of 19 on that and we're off to the races at over $12, maybe even more as institutional money from the MET takeover pours into SUM. You might even feel compelled to attend the annual meeting in April 2020 this time and hear about the excellent growth prospects
    Summerset ASM are boring as anything ....mainly for punters to give themselves the warm fuzzies.

Banned

Summerset ASM are boring as anything ....mainly for punters to give themselves the warm fuzzies.
    Mainly just to catch up with ST mates and drink at the local plus do a bit of trading during the meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Mainly just to catch up with ST mates and drink at the local plus do a bit of trading during the meeting.
    Yep, just a social Get together - not to hear about ‘amazing growth prospects’

I always enjoy having a chat with Julian afterwards and asking as many questions as come to mind.
    Its also a real pleasure catching up with friends.

Banned

How are u going to top up if u had no more money left?

Not sure if you're asking me that question but for what its worth I almost always have at least a 10% portfolio allocation to cash so I can take advantage of special opportunities as they arise. Once its expended I replace it by reducing something that is already, or very close to already being fully valued by the market.

I guess for those that don't have enough exposure to the retirement sector and are already fully invested maybe they should reduce one or more of their other lower conviction or more fully valued positions and recycle that capital.
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-12-2019 at 03:06 PM.