sharetrader
Page 901 of 970 FirstFirst ... 401801851891897898899900901902903904905911951 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,010 of 9700

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    His luck / charisma or whatever is fading fast

The Campbell Index made up of SUM, SKC, THL and Precinct probably underperformed the NZX big time.

Needs to retire I reckon and bask in past glories.
    Yeah, he's had his day, the magic is gone.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Today’s prices these are what Rob’s babies are off their 52 week highs

SUM 33%
    SKC 49%
    THL 73%
    PCT 19%

Some effort eh, esp seeing there’s been a decent recovery from the lows for a couple of them.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Veteran novice

Isn't it a bit hard to blame him for THL and SKC's woes in today's circumstances?

SUM share price still recovering well from that irrational sell off a month or so ago.

Some 90% up from rhe lows and more to go I reckon

Share price over $7 beckons in next month.

SUM share price still recovering well from that irrational sell off a month or so ago.

Can I have a Tui with that ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Agree. As long as market won't have second sell-off which can go lower than 23 March.

Winner..you have been around...so you reckon blue skys ahead eh..ok...If.. as many are heralding..that we are heading into a depression..you would be a certain buyer at say $2.10 eh..cheers

Hope Julian doesn’t mention mystery shoppers at the ASM today

Don’t think I could handle that during lockdown.

Are you going to listen in Winner ? Shall I leave you on guard dog duties this year ?
    Bark up a storm about their directors fees increase please and don't forget to ask them what their revised build rate is, (was only because SUM dog barked about this at last year's annual meeting that the market was any the wiser).
    If you've still got any bark left you could ask them why their unsold units go up year after year after year....
    Oh and don't forget to ask them if they are ever going to pull their head out of the sand and finally wake up and smell the coffee and realise that fixed fees for life would help them sell their units.
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-04-2020 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Are you going to listen in Winner ? Shall I leave you on guard dog duties this year ?
    Bark up a storm about their directors fees increase please and don't forget to ask them what their revised build rate is, (was only because SUM dog barked about this at last year's annual meeting that the market was any the wiser).
    If you've still got any bark left you could ask them why their unsold units go up year after year after year....
    Oh and don't forget to ask them if they are ever going to pull their head out of the sand and finally wake up and smell the coffee and realise that fixed fees for life would help them sell their units.
    You know me ....my attention span only lasts until I’m told where the toilets are and what to do in an emergency.

Suppose with a virtual meetings that’s not necessary

Will I then get past the roll call of the Board ....doubt it so I’ll probably go for a walk in the sun after a quick look through the presentation.

Hope they don’t announce any bad news
    Last edited by winner69; 29-04-2020 at 12:50 PM.