sharetrader
Page 930 of 971 FirstFirst ... 430830880920926927928929930931932933934940 ... LastLast
Results 9,291 to 9,300 of 9701
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    If you are that way inclined, go vegan and live in a tree house?
    Slaughtered animal eaters only allowed at Summerset villages? I am aspiring to live at a nice Summerset village should I reach the eligible age and able to afford it.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/barry-...S4JDX6Q6SDCNQ/

This is the state of moral outrage in NZ today - an innocent man's life is destroyed by a false and malicious accusation but Cynical Cindy stands by the bastard who did it, Trevor Mallard.

"Next year he'll (Mallard) survive a vote with Labour's majority and with mother of kindness, well-being and transparency Jacinda Ardern saying he simply made a mistake and he's the man for the job. The man he maligned is out of a job and if now suffering ill health."
    Balance, it is not often these days that we agree in our views on NZ politics, but I do agree with your view on Trevor Mallard's despicable behavior and I am as well disappointed about the weak response from our PM.

Having said that - THIS IS THE SUMMERSET thread! Any chance you confine your (in this case justified) political outrage to the threads where it belongs?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Yes back to Summerset. Forbar out with a note today putting a target price of $12.80 on it, 12% upside from the price when I last looked at $11.45. Contains some, (in my opinion) pretty "hopeful" looking eps growth rates for FY21 and FY22. That said Julian Cook has left them with a great legacy of a vast landbank and the new incoming CEO Scott seems well regarded by institutional shareholders. I think those holding SUM for the long term will do very well but at a forecast underlying PE of 26 at present its too rich for my tastes.
    I note Forbar recently issued a research note of OCA with a price target of $1.65, ~ 19% higher than the current share price.
    (With thanks to my friend who sent me a copy of both research notes)
    Last edited by Beagle; 17-12-2020 at 11:07 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

Craigs also have new research out T/P $12.93 Overweight "set for summer"

SUM - the gift that keeps on giving. Close to $11.50

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    SUM - the gift that keeps on giving. Close to $11.50
    Just a little bit more and it will match Ryman dollar for dollar in SP

summerset rocking up another 20c those subsidy paybacks really get the shares going. ill be buying more crayfish than balance hlg no payback of the subsidy performance
    one step ahead of the herd

If you are that way inclined, go vegan and live in a tree house?
    The other alternative is to let your food die of old age before you eat it.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    summerset rocking up another 20c those subsidy paybacks really get the shares going. ill be buying more crayfish than balance hlg no payback of the subsidy performance
    Maybe the market is happy to see Rob Campbell retire. I've been saying for SUM time he has looked past his prime.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    yep sum has been by far the best performing stock this year in the retirement sector space
    new highs again , truly the best of the breed at the moment
    one step ahead of the herd