sharetrader
Page 934 of 971 FirstFirst ... 434834884924930931932933934935936937938944 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,340 of 9701
    Advanced Member

Any ideas when SUM share price passes RYM? I’m guessing within the next two years at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Any ideas when SUM share price passes RYM? I’m guessing within the next two years at this rate.
    Impossible ... remember the Couta theorem
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Then Summerset should be worth $7.50 per share, or Ryman should be worth $26 per share............
    Something does not compute

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I have consistently said for many years that his theory has no logical investment foundation to it. The 40-60% relativity band has been busted wide open and mark my words, it will never revert back. For what its worth I think there is far better value in OCA and ARV.
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-02-2021 at 08:28 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I have consistently said for many years that his theory has no logical investment foundation to it. The 40-60% relativity band has been busted wide open and mark my words, it will never revert back. For what its worth I think there is far better value in OCA and ARV.
    I agree with you but am feeling a bit silly having unloaded SUM at $10.50 (very nice upside thank you) which I thought was moon beams, only to see it go to higher moon beams, though I console myself that I now have an OCA position that even a 1 cent move either way makes the portfolio seem like a trampoline!

Couts Theorem is a bit like my theorem that HGH PE will always revert to about 3 less than average of Aussie banks,

One of those long standing insights that have stood the test of time over many years ....but one we hope that one day will be found to be wanted and busted wide open
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I know. Sometime sarcasm is difficult to convey through a key board :
    ----

Wonder what Julian Cook is moving on to do next ?

I think with the benefit of hindsight he showed great vision buying up so much land. Might be easier said than done for other sector participants to find good sites at realistic prices now.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-02-2021 at 11:13 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Wonder what Julian Cook is moving on to do next ?

I think with the benefit of hindsight he showed great vision buying up so much land. Might be easier said than done for other sector participants to find good sites at realistic prices now.
    Mmh yes, I remember it is not that long ago that we did beat him up for his wisdom to accumulate such a huge landbank. Times change ... but then, they can change again, can't they? :
    ----

OMG ....median house price FELL in January (from December)

https://www.reinz.co.nz/Media/Defaul...ary%202021.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”