sharetrader
Page 965 of 970 FirstFirst ... 465865915955961962963964965966967968969 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,650 of 9700

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    As expected result as said on another thread which applies to all RV's re-sales are keeping there head's above water thx to legacy customers departing in droves now. that's why margin is up lots as well.
    Forbar specifically says resales are weak on SUM.
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Forbar specifically says resales are weak on SUM.
    in there preso it says re-sales up 9% cant complain about that. new sales are weak though
    one step ahead of the herd

in there preso it says re-sales up 9% cant complain about that. new sales are weak though
    Forbar specifically says new sales are strong on SUM.
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Forbar specifically says new sales are strong on SUM.
    I'd say that over last 6 months new sales have been a bit on the weak side but resales going great guns

Last 6 months new sales were down 48 on last year while resales were up 20

And SUM they noted that the June quarter resales at 147 was the highest number they had ever sold in a quarter ... a record
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I'd say that over last 6 months new sales have been a bit on the weak side but resales going great guns

Last 6 months new sales were down 48 on last year while resales were up 20

And SUM they noted that the June quarter resales at 147 was the highest number they had ever sold in a quarter ... a record
    Just spoke with a local real estate agent and they say things are turning around and quickly. Lots of oldies needing to move out and lots of first home buyers coming in with cash ready to go. Lots of houses have been lived in for 30+ years without any renovations. Why don’t people do anything to their houses for 30+ years I never understood. Ps. Areas with good homes getting good multiple cash offers and sold within 4 weeks.

... have power to make you great

"Lots of houses have been lived in for 30+ years without any renovations"

Expensive and disruptive. The empty nester parents probably have no need for the changes eg a kitchen is still a kitchen.

Normally something new 'broom' owners do to suit their needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Just spoke with a local real estate agent and they say things are turning around and quickly. Lots of oldies needing to move out and lots of first home buyers coming in with cash ready to go. Lots of houses have been lived in for 30+ years without any renovations. Why don’t people do anything to their houses for 30+ years I never understood. Ps. Areas with good homes getting good multiple cash offers and sold within 4 weeks.
    in the preso it looks like the average age of people entering RV's has increased meaning people are putting it off till 80 on average according to presso compared to 75 yrs ago
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

in the preso it looks like the average age of people entering RV's has increased meaning people are putting it off till 80 on average according to presso compared to 75 yrs ago
    On the one hand, depressing; on the other, not. :-)

Banned

Is this the best play in the "oldies" sector? I'm looking into all these NZ ones. Old people: could be the future!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Azz View Post
    Is this the best play in the "oldies" sector? I'm looking into all these NZ ones. Old people: could be the future!
    (I'm not buying this or any other NZ stock for the next few months; NZ share market looks so terrible right now.)