sharetrader
Page 971 of 971 FirstFirst ... 471871921961967968969970971
Results 9,701 to 9,703 of 9703

Hi all. My latest column published on my Substack, Just the Business, takes a look at the NZX-listed retirement operators and how they rank, including that Summerset is likely to overtake Ryman as the largest in the sector in a few years. The headline is: Mirror, Mirror on the wall, which is the biggest retirement village operator?
    And you can find it here:
    https://substack.com/@justthebusinessjennyruth

Guru

18/10/2011

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Always exceptions.
    The major reasons for not taking up Summerset,were;I believe RYM's model of doing ever thing in house is best.I believe RYM's reputation is the best.I believe RYM having more than half their units under 5 years old means there are huge earnings to come from resales.I have met CEO and CFO [and the directors at last AGM] and think a lot of them,and the way they run the business for the residents.They have grown the business without coming back to shareholders.Lastly I
    found looking at Summerset made me realise RYM are superior.
    thought RYM shareholders would be more stable in the next year or two.I suspose
    SUM 655% return

RYM 46%. Not 460% but Forty Six.

Hi all. My latest column published on my Substack, Just the Business, previews what the listed retirement village operators will tell us when they report their annual results on Friday this week and Tuesday and Wednesday next week.
    The headline is: Can the listed retirement village operators dispel some murk?
    And you can find it here:
    https://substack.com/@justthebusinessjennyruth