sharetrader
Page 99 of 970 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199599 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    DISC: Reinstatement of Forsyth Barr from Morningstar status
    So they told their clients to sell, and now to buy. Must be good for business.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Good to see FB re-assessing their view and position of a couple of weeks ago,

Summerset appeared to be hitting all its goals in terms of new developments in the retirement village sector.

"The key with them is how their margins are doing and whether they are achieving them."

Summerset is also on Forsyth Barr's list of 10 companies which it expects to have earnings per share growth in excess of 20 per cent.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11198168

Now they’ve seen the light, ........, they’re forgiven;

DISC: Reinstatement of Forsyth Barr from Morningstar status
    Summerset appeared to be hitting all its goals in terms of new developments in the retirement village sector.

"The key with them is how their margins are doing and whether they are achieving them."

That bit is actually from Brad Gordon of Macquarie Wealth

The Forbar bit is later on in the article

Another downgrade for FB?

I suspect the price has been battered as a result of some investors/traders heading towards other most fashionable stocks as of late. Picked up a few more this morning, looking forward to the results in March.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fiasco View Post
    I suspect the price has been battered as a result of some investors/traders heading towards other most fashionable stocks as of late. Picked up a few more this morning, looking forward to the results in March.
    Keeping my eye on it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fiasco View Post
    Still cheap buying at these prices,Rym in the same boat at the moment,when the stock has 6 in front of it in a few years you won't be worried about fashionable

Banned

SUM seems to be looking quite good at this point being fundamentally sound, not that I dabble too much in the TA side, but I did buy a few this morning on behalf of a family member, couldn’t resist buying a dip smack on the primary trendline. Looking forward to the FY on the 25th.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    agree totally moosie, sp price has come down to match long term up trend level, should find support at these levels.
    the trend is your friend and I started to take a position this morning
    Welcome to the flock Snapiti I'm sure you'll enjoy the ride

Banned

Youroosie_900;461152]MAC you have done well. SUM is at an ebb right now and is a definite buy within the $3.30-$3.35 range based on past oscillationsand charts. Will look great in 3-4 weeks, mark my words.

disc - not holding but looking seriously at buying on the usual weakness. History repeats, repeats, repeats... [/QUOTE]
    You wont see $3.30 IMHO, she upward from here,strong buy signal Moosie,i might have bought a few more but all my funds are tied up over at sub ground Xro

Gee, I hope the phrase "great minds think alike" is valid, as I bought in at the open as well. Got tired of waiting at 337 yesterday, so pulled the order, but got them at 335 in the auction.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Gee, I hope the phrase "great minds think alike" is valid, as I bought in at the open as well. Got tired of waiting at 337 yesterday, so pulled the order, but got them at 335 in the auction.
    Xerof I think you'll be very happy with your move in a few weeks,will be interesting to see if the price hits or exceeds its $3.75 high after the results given the current market sentiment in general