sharetrader
Page 742 of 970 FirstFirst ... 242642692732738739740741742743744745746752792842 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,420 of 9698
    Veteran novice

Nothing to do with SUM, but it used to be said that a strong Auckland rugby team was necessary for a strong All Blacks team!

Yes, I know, the Blues are on the way back.

Apologies for the interruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    That's still profit growth and they are probably the most bearish of the brokers given their recent bizarre call.
    I am a Craigs client and I have not seen anything about a sell call, Maybe it was to private wealth clients or some such.
    The latest recommendation I see is a Hold with a target price of $6.55

Quote Originally Posted by freddagg View Post
    I am a Craigs client and I have not seen anything about a sell call, Maybe it was to private wealth clients or some such.
    http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/d...nd-scales.html

“We have continued to highlight our caution on the retirement village sector, particularly in the face of slowing house price inflation,” their recommendation to clients at the end of March says.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

as per link from Balance

CRAIGS: SELL SUMMERSET, BUY GENTRACK AND SCALES

Monday 8th April 2019 Text too small?
    Craigs Investment Partners is recommending investors sell shares in retirement village operator Summerset Group and to buy shares in utilities software provider Gentrack.

Couts ...I wonder if Craig’s guru Lister has heeded his firms advice and sold his mansion yet ...not going to be worth much in a few years time eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Default The Average Analyst Price Target is $7.00

https://www.marketscreener.com/SUMME...438/consensus/

Let's not pretend for one minute longer that Craigs are the root of all knowledge for goodness sake. The average broker price target is $7.00 !!
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-04-2019 at 03:43 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    as per link from Balance

CRAIGS: SELL SUMMERSET, BUY GENTRACK AND SCALES

Monday 8th April 2019 Text too small?
    Craigs Investment Partners is recommending investors sell shares in retirement village operator Summerset Group and to buy shares in utilities software provider Gentrack.
    Ok, I have found what Craigs said. It was on the 28/3/2019 and was a Strategy Report for private wealth research in the NZ equities Portfolio.

They did not say SELL SUMMERSET, BUY GENTRACK AND SCALES

they said "Removing Summerset (previously 6%) and increase Ryman weighting to 8%(from 6%)"

In another part of the report they said they were introducing both Scales and Gentrack into the portfolio

Not quite the same thing

craigs: Sell summerset
    one step ahead of the herd

Removing from their high conviction list probably...I think they talk in riddles like that...not that I really care much... as per post above.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

they start with premium clients selling first then the riff raff get the call to sell , moves down the line think thats how it works so by fri craigs riff raff will be selling wont they?
    one step ahead of the herd