sharetrader
Page 784 of 970 FirstFirst ... 284684734774780781782783784785786787788794834884 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 9698

“Seeing the world anew”- the seeing of new patterns- is one of our most important survival skills, and is something that we all need to include in our thinking.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    SUM at 560 pretty good value

Slightly underpriced but will still increase over next year in line with earnings growth so 630/640 likely by year’s end.

...but you never know the world might go mad and rerate it a bit ...then 770 is on cards mid next year
    I'm thinking a lot further out than one year, (for a change lol), but that's pretty much how I foresee it travelling in the short term.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

When it comes to house price trends there really isn’t that much difference between the gold standard and the numbers real people use

Then again QV have another series.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

When it comes to house price trends there really isn’t that much difference between the gold standard and the numbers real people use

Then again QV have another series.
    Love your charts winner, just goes to show the quibbles over a few % here or there are nonsense. Look at the trend! Wow. No sign of reversing into the doldrums, and with RBNZ slashing OCR and banks debasing mortgage interest rates, ballyhoo, property continues to be the best investment in NZ. Or listed property companies of which there are a few special ones we like.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    OK - I obviously realise that some people here are desperate to spread fear and generally love to emphasize anything which could be interpreted as bad news. I hope you have fun ...
    Thats rubbish BP these were news items from ASB's site this morning but sorry if it wasn't balanced.

My portfolio includes retirement stocks but until I see clarity on property prices and the Govt's intentions regarding LandBankers will watch from sidelines.
    Last edited by dreamcatcher; 15-05-2019 at 11:59 PM. Reason: corrected spelling

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Thats rubbish BP these were news items from ASB's site this morning but sorry if it wasn't balanced.

My portfolio includes retirement stocks but until I see clarity on property prices and the Govt's intentions regarding LandBankers will watch from sidelines.
    I tend to call a spade a spade. If that's what you call "rubbish", be my guest ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/attach...4&d=1557906661

Picture says a thousand words. QED.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Rating has been upgraded to HHH which is better than BBB or even AAA

HHH = Happy hound holder
    Cool, just curious if the current price is still a good buy.

SUM at 560 pretty good value

Slightly underpriced but will still increase over next year in line with earnings growth so 630/640 likely by year’s end.

...but you never know the world might go mad and rerate it a bit ...then 770 is on cards mid next year
    That's what my gut says, how do you see it from the TA?

Quote Originally Posted by MauroNZ View Post
    Cool, just curious if the current price is still a good buy.
    Yes absolutely. I think there is compelling value on offer around $5.60-$5.70.