sharetrader
Page 805 of 970 FirstFirst ... 305705755795801802803804805806807808809815855905 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,050 of 9698

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    both declining new sales
    think there share prices were tracking each other ( down and highly correlated from sept last yr) until sums agm commentary in april which caused the big drop.
    The big drop happened on the 4th of April and the AGM was at the end of April.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by MauroNZ View Post
    The big drop happened on the 4th of April and the AGM was at the end of April.
    Yes, Thurs 4 April there was a massive drop, well in advance of the AGM commentary. Any ideas what caused this? What are we supposed to read into this?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Yes, Thurs 4 April there was a massive drop, well in advance of the AGM commentary. Any ideas what caused this? What are we supposed to read into this?
    Shocking Q1 sales report
    Last edited by winner69; 10-07-2019 at 11:21 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Shocking Q1 sales report
    yes not good , whats worse is the dreaded death cross on the hrly charts combined with the steady down trend doesnt look good at the moment.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Shocking Q1 sales report
    yes not good , whats worse is the dreaded death cross on the hrly charts combined with the steady down trend doesnt look good at the moment.
    Quite amusing ... winner was commenting on a historic SP phenomena after Q1/2018.

But anyway - what cross of death? SP went 3 cents up today ... are you using shorter and down ramper terminology?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Yeah - had me puzzled for a moment or two

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Quite amusing ... winner was commenting on a historic SP phenomena after Q1/2018.

But anyway - what cross of death? SP went 3 cents up today ... are you using shorter and down ramper terminology?
    you need to brush up on your T/A

What is a Death Cross?

The death cross is a technical chart pattern indicating the potential for a major selloff. The death cross appears on a chart when a stock’s short-term moving average crosses below its long-term moving average

you need to brush up on your T/A

What is a Death Cross?

The death cross is a technical chart pattern indicating the potential for a major selloff. The death cross appears on a chart when a stock’s short-term moving average crosses below its long-term moving average
    Amazing ... Thank You Master! I feel blessed with the bulls wisdom ... even if most analysts agree that the Cross of death is a lagging indicator - i.e. when you see it confirms that you are too late);

It is just - you clearly can't talk about he usually used MA50 and MA200 - i.e. what moving averages have you seen crossing today?
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Amazing ... Thank You Master! I feel blessed with the bulls wisdom ... even if most analysts agree that the Cross of death is a lagging indicator - i.e. when you see it confirms that you are too late);

It is just - you clearly can't talk about he usually used MA50 and MA200 - i.e. what moving averages have you seen crossing today?
    Im glad you recognised Master Bull.... but on a more serious note MA50 AND MA200 why do they have to be these? A death cross can be any multiple you like.
    I prefer backtesting to see historically which multiples have performed best to work out the multiples I use for my dreaded death cross.

Im glad you recognised Master Bull.... but on a more serious note MA50 AND MA200 why do they have to be these? A death cross can be any multiple you like.
    I prefer backtesting to see historically which multiples have performed best to work out the multiples I use for my dreaded death cross.
    They don't have to. It is just one of these conventions. Makes communication with others easier if both sides use the same definition.

OK - So you say you call a crossing of other MA's then everybody else the cross of death. Makes life more complicated, but fine with me.

However - you still didn't reveal which MA's supposedly did cross today in this sinister way? I don't know - and it appears you don't either ...
    ----