sharetrader
Page 723 of 970 FirstFirst ... 223623673713719720721722723724725726727733773823 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,230 of 9700
    …just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Be interesting to see how their Q1 sales have gone.

Decided I felt I needed to do my bit to lift revenue for AIR and go and have a chat with Julian to see how things are going so winging my way down to the SUM annual meeting on 30 April. Heading down on the 9.00 a.m. flight to Wellington and if anyone wants to catch up and have a good chin wag with this dog, don't be shy, let me know Pretty sure Couta1 will be around so I'm sure there will be the usual drinkies afterwards.
    Cheers for the reminder Beagle, I've got every intention of firing up the Honda and popping down there too. Will be nice to see you again and maybe meet the lengdary Couta too.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Cheers for the reminder Beagle, I've got every intention of firing up the Honda and popping down there too. Will be nice to see you again and maybe meet the lengdary Couta too.
    Cool, look forward to catching up again
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Come on who wants 300,000 plus shares fess up

Banned

SUM getting reverted to the mean aye winner, currently on a 52.6% ratio to RYM, hope it doesn't get inverted.

BUY Its now a SCREAMING BARGAIN !!!!!!!
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    SUM getting reverted to the mean aye winner, currently on a 52.6% ratio to RYM, hope it doesn't get inverted.
    Today was a very tidy technical bounce off the converged 50 and 100 DMA's and the short term rising trendline from Feb. Not sure if that's a screaming buy, but the resident FA spokesperson reckons it is. To me it just says if you cleverly bought 6-6.50 (or lower historically) then hold in the meantime. The 200MA looms above at 6.94, let's see if it can bust that old chestnut, if it does then the money will pile back in. Still aways from $8 where it looks like the market reckons it got a bit ahead of itself, despite the divis.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Recent drop may be related to Craigs dropping SUM from their private wealth portfolio in favour of RYM...or not...

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    And reverting to the SUM:OCA ratio of 1:6
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Sales for Q1 soon ......might be a terrific number ...than might not be

Doesn’t really matter which way as numbers weighted to second half of the year anyway
    Last edited by winner69; 03-04-2019 at 08:44 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Recent drop may be related to Craigs dropping SUM from their private wealth portfolio in favour of RYM...or not...
    It will be related for sure, just difficult to judge quite how much of an influence, there's plenty of members and 4-5x as many lurkers here who subscribe to Craigs, many without the insights to make their own decisions (or even taking notice), so they follow the advice, right or wrong. Might see a shift from SUM to the preeminent RYM that sets the sector investment standards, despite the sector commentators here who have differing views. Always best to run with the money, be dispassionate or involved. Works out better in the long run imho.