sharetrader
Page 650 of 970 FirstFirst ... 150550600640646647648649650651652653654660700750 ... LastLast
Results 6,491 to 6,500 of 9699

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Got my Sum Magazine a few weeks back. Good wee read. But then I got my RYM Annual Report in the mail yesterday - jeez - now that is a read and a half. Maybe a bit of inter-industry competition on who can produce most magazine content for shareholders.

Check out the staff share plan's of the two respective companies...quite an interesting comparison. Staff across all of RYM have between them all, (senior management get a much better deal) just $1m available in interest free loans to help them get on board as shareholders...meanwhile SUM have quite a different policy.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Veteran novice

I hold and rate both very highly but RYM's A/R seems almost an overkill as a marketing tool. 114 pages before getting to the financials!

Retirement sector having a good day except for SUM

Down 2% .....maybe a few think next weeks numbers are going to be disappointing ...or even very disappointing.

Maybe the hints on here are correct
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Retirement sector having a good day except for SUM

Down 2% .....maybe a few think next weeks numbers are going to be disappointing ...or even very disappointing.

Maybe the hints on here are correct
    SUM people may be speculating as such whilst others are happy to hold long term.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    SUM people may be speculating as such whilst others are happy to hold long term.
    Long term nothing to worry about, short term good luck guessing.

I am a happy shareholder of this company
    Last edited by Ggcc; 29-06-2018 at 04:12 PM.

Looks to me like those bot things with their wee trades driving price down. No alarm here. Even at current price I'm 60% up so can well afford a drop with this long term stake.

Just slightly overpriced atm.. drop was expected and another coming. I'm buying more

I'm so happy to see it drop back a bit... those gains got me a little too excited. ... to see a portfolio grow 10% in a month or so is a bit mind boggling. It's done handsomely for me. Buy price under $3 if you include the divis paid over the years. ... loving Sum and sad in a way I sold many end of last year and some early this year. ... may it be a good decision or a unknown. It's OCA to be in the unknown ��
    On a positive note. Visit Queensland if you want to have a bit of a understanding regarding a fast growing aging population. New Zealand is still so idelic compared to where a major portion of 7.56 Billion other earthlings spend their time.... amazing things are coming to those who wait... and perhaps the numbers won't be fantastic in July. ... yet I can wait a couple dozen years before I pull a sad face regarding these investment decisions.

Good sales numbers tomorrow ....or we might have to wait to Friday
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Good sales numbers tomorrow ....or we might have to wait to Friday
    Or you might have to wait until next Monday.