sharetrader
Page 649 of 970 FirstFirst ... 149549599639645646647648649650651652653659699749 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 9700
    Advanced Member

fwiw Ingenia Group on the ASX has upgraded their guidance. IMO There doesn't even seem to be any goodwill in the current SP from any future Australian business. Let's hope Paul Morris does a good job over there.
    Last edited by silu; 26-06-2018 at 03:34 PM. Reason: got an acronym wrong

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    fwifw Ingenia Group on the ASX has upgraded their guidance. IMO There doesn't even seem to be any goodwill in the current SP from any future Australian business. Let's hope Paul Morris does a good job over there.
    Thank goodness I own them as well!! They have been standing still for a while now though. I have owned those shares for almost 5 years

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Perhaps those wanting to buy at current prices may want to consider waiting a couple of weeks until the Q2 sales metrics are released, you could pick them up cheaper then.
    Hi Couta, Have they said when the Q2 results will be released ? Couldn’t see anything on their site, but maybe I missed it.
    Cheers,
    RTM

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Hi Couta, Have they said when the Q2 results will be released ? Couldn’t see anything on their site, but maybe I missed it.
    Cheers,
    RTM
    They have to release it by the 10th of July.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    You might be correct, but I have no intention to sell unless something goes fundamentally wrong. If everything is running to plan and it does go back a little it won’t go near my purchase price. I am a Long term holder of Summerset and prefer this over what I believe is an overvalued Ryman.

Summerset now on $7.90
    IMO SUM is the overvalued one at current prices, not RYM, but if your long it doesn't matter, more an issue for today's buyers as they may have to sit on a loss for a certain length of time in due course.

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Cheers,
    RTM
    Their commitment -  Quarterly metrics on occupation right sales are provided by the 10th of the month following the end of each quarter.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

If they can do $100m underlying earnings for the year ended 31/12/2018 that's just on 45 cps and a forward PE of 17.5 and that for a company with average compound growth of 45% since listing six years ago. PEG ratio of just 0.39 based on 6 years of growth data. Perhaps the most attractive PEG ratio on the NZX ? Some analysts think the NZX as a whole is currently trading on about 24 times forward earnings. With SUM's truly outstanding track record of growth why should it trade on a forward multiple of less than the market average ?
    I don't think I'll be packing my bags for the Auckland Islands anytime soon
    OCA is cheap for two reasons. 1. It is a very young company with little history upon which to judge its track record. 2. There is a MASSIVE stock overhang waiting in the wings. Neither of those issues will be fixed quickly. Disc: Hold SUM, OCA and RYM in descending order of portfolio allocation. Looking to add to all three.
    Last edited by Beagle; 26-06-2018 at 04:17 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I don't think I'll be packing my bags for the Auckland Islands anytime soon
    The call to pack may come quickly, remain on standby.PS-I hope you packed your bags full of those dirt cheap AIR shares this arvo.
    Last edited by couta1; 26-06-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Their commitment -  Quarterly metrics on occupation right sales are provided by the 10th of the month following the end of each quarter.
    Thanks Winner and Couta.
    By the way Winner...Always wondered what the 69 was for ? Were you born in the summer of '69 or …..?

Got my Sum Magazine a few weeks back. Good wee read. But then I got my RYM Annual Report in the mail yesterday - jeez - now that is a read and a half. Maybe a bit of inter-industry competition on who can produce most magazine content for shareholders.