sharetrader
Page 546 of 970 FirstFirst ... 46446496536542543544545546547548549550556596646 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 9700

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    Fundamentally SUM is ticking a great many of my boxes so I have taken a sizable position today. Could have got in a few pips lower but I think over time this will be of relatively little effect.

Re: NTA - What I was saying was that I think someone entered the numbers wrong - hopefully corrected shortly.
    Classic. Actually read your initial post as $1.58. I suspect Beagle did too. But if it is $158, then clearly the stock is massively undervalued

Welcome aboard, like you I am very confident of strong growth ahead. Fundamentally and technically this looks very strong.
    Last edited by Beagle; 16-08-2017 at 05:35 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Fundamentally and technically this looks very strong.
    I've drawn a thick purple Support/Resistance line at yesterdays close of $5.05 (I did this yesterday)

Attachment 9087

Very interesting level with lots of gaps happening right thurr.
    Today another strong green candle of course.

The theory of the triangle is ... about $1.20 at the tallest point. so add $1.20 to the breakout. Gives $6.50 target.

Discl (not holding)
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    I've drawn a thick purple Support/Resistance line at yesterdays close of $5.05 (I did this yesterday)

Attachment 9087

Very interesting level with lots of gaps happening right thurr.
    Today another strong green candle of course.

The theory of the triangle is ... about $1.20 at the tallest point. so add $1.20 to the breakout. Gives $6.50 target.

Discl (not holding)
    Thanks Peat, that's the sort of price gain I'm looking for in 2017 with ongoing strong growth thereafter. Tucked away in my long term portfolio, a good retirement stock in more ways than one Directors a bit cheeky not upgrading full year guidance at the time of the half year announcement and definitely keeping a LOT of powder dry for upgraded guidance in due course.
    Shares were $5.60 last Sept/ Oct and underlying profits are growing at an ongoing rate of ~ 50% per annum. Eventually the SP must follow underlying EPS growth. Forward PE (12.5) is currently as low as RYM ever got too during the GFC which makes no sense to me whatsoever.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

again , yesterdays news but it contains a good chat with the CEO Julian Cook,
    http://www.radionz.co.nz/audio/playe...o_id=201854793
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Julian Cook seems like a good chap. Dosen't over inflate the positives, but always sounds confident in the future. Happy with the result and this remains my largest share at 50% of my retirement portfolio. I now have shares in all 5 listed retirement providers....although I was much too late to OCA and have just dipped my toes in the water

Agreed Jeremy. Also my #1 position for reasons stated at post #5446 above.

Guru

OCA and ARV up this morning, but SUM down back below $5?
    What's going on?

Is it because it went ex-dividend yesterday?

Guru

They were ex dividend on Monday.