sharetrader
Page 648 of 970 FirstFirst ... 148548598638644645646647648649650651652658698748 ... LastLast
Results 6,471 to 6,480 of 9699
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Perhaps those wanting to buy at current prices may want to consider waiting a couple of weeks until the Q2 sales metrics are released, you could pick them up cheaper then.
    You maybe correct with that statement, but I don’t think the short term individual is currently purchasing at these levels. I will hope to see this share rise roughly between $1.50 to $2 per year if they can maintain momentum. Maybe beagle is correct with his $9 something by this Christmas..... whatever happens great to see you are doing well on the sharemarket Couta. Up roughly 22% I believe

Perhaps those wanting to buy at current prices may want to consider waiting a couple of weeks until the Q2 sales metrics are released, you could pick them up cheaper then.
    Seeing how richly priced SUM is at the moment they wouldn’t to report another quarter where new sales are less than pcps ...that would be 5 quarters in a row of declining new unit sales (one quarter was the same though)

So Couts me old mate ...you could be right and they be cheaper after the announcement.

But you would expect the number of new sales to match the hype sooner than later eh ...else we’ll get days of post mortems
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    You maybe correct with that statement, but I don’t think the short term individual is currently purchasing at these levels. I will hope to see this share rise roughly between $1.50 to $2 per year if they can maintain momentum. Maybe beagle is correct with his $9 something by this Christmas..... whatever happens great to see you are doing well on the sharemarket Couta. Up roughly 22% I believe

Over $9 by this time next year is my target. They've had a stellar run since their low of $4.60 in November, up 61%. I'd be surprised if that sort of momentum continued but nonetheless I am a very happy long term holder, certainly a lot happier than I was last November lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 18-06-2018 at 04:51 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Over $9 by this time next year is my target. They've had a stellar run since their low of $4.60 in November, up 61%. I'd be surprised if that sort of momentum continued but nonetheless I am a very happy long term holder, certainly a lot happier than I was last November lol
    Ok thanks for that and totally agree!!

Hope Q2 sees the dark line turn upwards ....been dismal for a year or so

Chart doies highlight that its been booming property prices (ie revaluations) that has been the main driver of of the 40% growth in earnings over the last few years
    Attached Images Attached Images

Advanced Member

$7.81 how nice and coming closer to $8

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    $7.81 how nice and coming closer to $8
    See if Q2 results backs up the current lofty price, I very much doubt it.PS-They will need to be fantastic in order to.
    Last edited by couta1; 26-06-2018 at 03:11 PM.

See if Q2 results backs up the current lofty price, I very much doubt it.
    If the numbers aren’t that good there will be plenty of reasons why that was so .....and that’ll appease the market eh

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    If the numbers aren’t that good there will be plenty of reasons why that was so .....and that’ll appease the market eh
    Yeah like a few of their sales staff have run over to work for OCA. PS-Im not joking.

Advanced Member

See if Q2 results backs up the current lofty price, I very much doubt it.PS-They will need to be fantastic in order to.
    You might be correct, but I have no intention to sell unless something goes fundamentally wrong. If everything is running to plan and it does go back a little it won’t go near my purchase price. I am a Long term holder of Summerset and prefer this over what I believe is an overvalued Ryman.

Summerset now on $7.90
    Last edited by Ggcc; 26-06-2018 at 03:25 PM.