sharetrader
Page 922 of 970 FirstFirst ... 422822872912918919920921922923924925926932 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,220 of 9698
    Guru

feeling sick from missing this one... so much for snoopy view.. great on banks... not so hot on auckland and asian pacific city...

amazing...OCA should follow in a year or 2 or is it moving already.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    feeling sick from missing this one... so much for snoopy view.. great on banks... not so hot on auckland and asian pacific city...

amazing...OCA should follow in a year or 2 or is it moving already.
    I actually feel good about missing this one, I dont like the culture at the top so its a no from me, OCA and RYM on the other hand.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Reversion to the mean more often wins out over emotion etc

Whatever 18% pa share price gains for each over 10 years is pretty good
    https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/attach...3&d=1593474174

Hey Coutts me ol mate. What's going on here ? SUM now more than 74% of RYM...never been that high before. Coutta theorem no longer applies ?

Winner mate, you need to update your chart.
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-10-2020 at 07:33 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/attach...3&d=1593474174

Hey Coutts me ol mate. What's going on here ? SUM now more than 74% of RYM...never been that high before. Coutta theorem no longer applies ?

Winner mate, you need to update your chart.
    SUM way overvalued and RYM result coming up will see that ratio massaged back to reality, good things take time. PS-RYM looking like a good buy currently in contrast to SUM which is overbought.
    Last edited by couta1; 28-10-2020 at 07:53 PM.

RYM growth in underlying profit in the last 4 years has been 13.0%, 14.2%, 11.5% and 6.6%.
    Its been 5 long years since they last slightly exceeded their goal of average annual underlying earnings growth of 15% per annum. RYM shares have actually underperformed the NZX50 in the last 5 years. Not really setting the world on fire with growth lately. Maybe when Simon Challis left the magic left with him ?
    Maybe Earl Gasparich is the new Simon Challis ?
    Anyway back to SUM. Wonder if Julian will pull another rabbit out of the hat with Q4 sales ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-10-2020 at 08:17 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    SUM way overvalued and RYM result coming up will see that ratio massaged back to reality, good things take time. PS-RYM looking like a good buy currently in contrast to SUM which is overbought.
    Won’t just be a rerate of RYM that restores the balance, it will be an OMG SUM it’s overdone and rerate down as well, imo. 75%, ridiculous, both sides will move soon. Wild card is the loose money from MET looking for a home, could upset the CRT for a bit longer before reality restores the balance. Interesting times in This sector.

The dog is calling it. R.I.P Coutts relativity theorem. In my opinion it will soon be relegated to the dustbin of history as the best sticking theory on price relativity that never had any factual basis behind it. In the long run the market is a weighing machine, not a voting machine and earnings do matter.
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-10-2020 at 08:25 PM.

Banned

The dog is calling it. R.I.P Coutts relativity theorem. In my opinion it will soon be relegated to the dustbin of history as the best sticking theory on price relativity that never had any factual basis behind it. In the long run the market is a weighing machine, not a voting machine and earnings do matter.
    You've been barking that tune for years now yet to date have found yourself barking up the wrong tree. PS-Im sure your last sentence is a message for A2 holders.
    Last edited by couta1; 28-10-2020 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    You've been barking that tune for years now yet to date have found yourself barking up the wrong tree. PS-Im sure your last sentence is a message for A2 holders.
    I'm right at this point in time though ...and no there was nothing intended for ATM shareholders in that post either explicitly or implied. Actually I'm really enjoying my break from that thread and I'd wager you and a few others are really enjoying me taking a break from it too lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-10-2020 at 09:10 PM.

Banned

I'm right at this point in time though ...and no there was nothing intended for ATM shareholders in that post either explicitly or implied. Actually I'm really enjoying my break from that thread and I'd wager you and a few others are really enjoying me taking a break from it too lol
    Haha I actually took it as a positive as us holders are waiting patiently for that weighing machine to kick back into action, the counting machine can be like a torture chamber.