sharetrader
Page 869 of 970 FirstFirst ... 369769819859865866867868869870871872873879919969 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,690 of 9699

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Your very brave Peat...as J Ryder has said...if you dance be very close to the door...
    my cash ratio is very high. as in 4:1 cash vs equities both through reductions in holdings and a cash injection so I don't really need to be near the door at all - in fact I am at the front of the dancefloor with girls all around shaking my stuff, and to be honest will probably order another magnum at this point of the night.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Excellent post peat.Ive never ever held cash in 40 odd years..Well I have kinda have with PFI which Ive always viewed as a kind of bank..i.e. 8-9 % for about 25 years.Anyways enjoy your stuff being shooken up by all the girls.Cheers troy

Banned

All residents will be die because of corona virus.....SUM will be damned..gosh....great time to buy an not have enough of SUM!

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Had a tour around a Summerset village before Christmas last year.
    Some aspects were quite nice definitely nicer than the older MET village they still have their name down on the waiting list for ( I think!).
    Guy showing us around mentioned SUM maybe moving to a fixed weekly fee for life model as this is the way the industry is going..
    I know my parents and few others are looking around at village options at the moment are particularly put off SUM due their weekly fee not being fixed for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny1 View Post
    Had a tour around a Summerset village before Christmas last year.
    Some aspects were quite nice definitely nicer than the older MET village they still have their name down on the waiting list for ( I think!).
    Guy showing us around mentioned SUM maybe moving to a fixed weekly fee for life model as this is the way the industry is going..
    I know my parents and few others are looking around at village options at the moment are particularly put off SUM due their weekly fee not being fixed for life.
    I've been barking at Julian about making that change for years. He's as stubborn as an old mule. Please ensure your parents are very vocal about telling the SUM salesman what they think about it not being fixed as Julian consistently tells me that they don't get any negative feedback. Please tell the salesman in no uncertain words, words and intentions are cheap mate, change it to fixed fees for life and I will buy, don't change it and I wont.

You'd think at over $1m for this villa they could afford to fix the weekly fee for life https://www.trademe.co.nz/property/r...bd16ffd006-003
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-01-2020 at 04:43 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

What the heck's going on with SUM, it was 930 last thurs and down 5% to 883 today with flimsy bid support above 865.

Surely hasn't caught the Coronavirus ?

Disc, holder

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    What the heck's going on with SUM, it was 930 last thurs and down 5% to 883 today with flimsy bid support above 865.

Disc, holder
    Was overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Was overpriced.
    Everything is overpriced except ATM eh mate

Institutions probably clobbering together funds for OCA placement which at ~ $1.20 will be 12-13% down from the peak.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post

Disc, holder
    No, but it's caught the backlash of other corporate action. All the attention - and spare cash - is on OCA at present.