sharetrader
Page 604 of 970 FirstFirst ... 104504554594600601602603604605606607608614654704 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 9699

I too think it is all good news for SUM - although I wasn't so sure around May-June last year when the SP started heading down. Heading back in the right direction now.

percy, I do recall you in November last year saying that you thought the retirement sector was going to be treading water for a while. Do you still think the sector will move sideways over the next few months?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    I too think it is all good news for SUM - although I wasn't so sure around May-June last year when the SP started heading down. Heading back in the right direction now.

percy, I do recall you in November last year saying that you thought the retirement sector was going to be treading water for a while. Do you still think the sector will move sideways over the next few months?
    I did lighten up our OCA and SUM holding,before the election.Maybe we were a bit overweighted with RYM,OCA,and SUM.
    I don't currently have a short term opinion of the sector,however I remain "well positioned" for the long term growth the sector will enjoy.
    I value other posters views on the sector more than mine,esp the usual suspects,Couta1[all],Beagle [SUM],and Vaygor1 [RYM].
    Last edited by percy; 19-02-2018 at 03:44 PM.

I had a quick drive around the Ellerslie village on Sunday, very impressive, although slightly strange at present with those incomplete structures towering over the completed villas.

Thanks percy.

I value the insights from all posters on this forum, but you are high on my list of MVPs!!!

Not many sellers at all at the mo. Only 21000 shares currently up for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by tipsy View Post
    Not many sellers at all at the mo. Only 21000 shares currently up for sale.
    You love to see that folks , especially with an announcement at the end of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by tipsy View Post
    I had a quick drive around the Ellerslie village on Sunday, very impressive, although slightly strange at present with those incomplete structures towering over the completed villas.
    That's going to be their flagship village. I've held through all the noise of the election and other negativity last year and added more recently in the mid 5's.
    Looking forward to running the ruler over the result on Friday. Might get SUM more after that.
    Last edited by Beagle; 21-02-2018 at 03:58 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    That's going to be their flagship village. I've held through all the noise of the election and other negativity last year and added more recently in the mid 5's.
    Looking forward to running the ruler over the result on Friday. Might get SUM more after that.
    Just under $200m npat I reckon ..property market been good last year

Even Warren would think that’s a pretty good result
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

It will be a good result...

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGrogan View Post
    You love to see that folks , especially with an announcement at the end of the week.
    Yep, not much standing in the way of $6 now

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Yeah I've held for a good while and topped up before the election at 5.20 then after at 4.9. Was a little worried for a bit there, but happy to be patient with this one.