sharetrader
Page 556 of 970 FirstFirst ... 56456506546552553554555556557558559560566606656 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 9700

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Julian was on radio this morning

Building things in Auckland (capacity) a bit challenging but they coping well and 450 new nuts this year seems a given ........and te perceived property market collapse having no impact

No worries
    Julian sounded so happy you would have to think that Summerset are going to exceed guidance by a long way this year

What was that guidance again?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I know one thing about how increase the share price that has nothing to do with politics. I just need to sell my shares.... the power I have got!!!
    Many of us are "blessed" with the same power. And vice-versa. And now hoop won't be around to help us make better decisions.

Julian sounded so happy you would have to think that Summerset are going to exceed guidance by a long way this year

What was that guidance again?
    Yes absolutely mate and he was brimming with confidence in his interview with the NBR journalist recently too. Their official forecast is $73 - $75m underlying profit but the hounds nose for excessive conservatism is giving a reading that's off the charts ! $100m wouldn't surprise me but I will stick with $85 - $90m for now.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    A rather caustic post PT..I'm disappointed...

Beagle post..."..Good to see SUM bounce nicely off its 100 day and 180 day MA, a technical analysis FACT that for some strange reason the TA experts on here are reluctant to acknowledge, go figure ?..." TA is only the messenger or barometer..I don't know why SUM is misbehaving TA-wise for so long either Beagle....I too personally think SUM is a great company (on my watchlist) and I have no doubt I will be a future shareholder..Good TA news today SUM did fire the odd buy signal..and as you said it has bounced of mass supports (a good sign)..maybe this is the start/catch up of returning to higher highs (resumed up trend)...I hope so for the many shareholders...

Anyway this is my last post here for a while maybe longer..I have very limited time in my life and I'm always super busy...Some of my posts take up to an hour to prepare.. Donating time to ST is my choice in trying to help investors..nothing more (contrary to PT's comments) ..It's time to donate some of that time back to me..

Bye for now
    Honestly mate I am highly appreciative of your excellent TA posts and you know I usually look for stocks where FA and TA line up
    . Extract from post #5538. I meant that and appreciate your input. By all means enjoy your break mate and I am sure many on here, myself included, will welcome you back when and if you choose to post again.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

House prices still going up - even Auckland was higher in August than July (REINZ)

So Summerset potential residents getting more for their property ....and paying more for the nice Summerset unit they buy

Heck that forecast of yours Beagle might be a bit light

People read the papers too much - media and reality are poles apart
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

House prices still going up - even Auckland was higher in August than July (REINZ)

So Summerset potential residents getting more for their property ....and paying more for the nice Summerset unit they buy

Heck that forecast of yours Beagle might be a bit light

People read the papers too much - media and reality are poles apart

Auckland medianprices decreased by 1.2% year-on-year. Month-on-month basis, Auckland’s median price increased by 1.2% or by $10,000. Interesting to see South and East Auckland experienced decreased prices. West bringing the median price up.
    Last edited by fiasco; 15-09-2017 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Anyway this is my last post here for a while maybe longer..I have very limited time in my life and I'm always super busy...Some of my posts take up to an hour to prepare.. Donating time to ST is my choice in trying to help investors..nothing more (contrary to PT's comments) ..It's time to donate some of that time back to me..

Bye for now
    I’m very disappointed to see Hoop has chosen to take a break for a while. His post on the “Which To Buy” thread recently was amazing. So much knowledge and wisdom and yes posts like that can take an hour to write. I can understand that he feels discouraged after putting so much work into his posts. https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...IA-FPH-MFT-THL
    Sharetrader is an amazing resource because so many people are willing to share their knowledge.
    While it is easy to say do your own research it’s even better if research is shared.

Advanced Member

Big purchasing at the end of trading...... any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Big purchasing at the end of trading...... any ideas?
    Just looking at the market depth myself. Amazing rollercoaster today - starting with 506, going down to 497 and ending up with 516 - and quite significant volume as well - but now no bidders left for quite a long stretch.

Looks like only one big buyer going in at the end of the day. Some institution exploiting the fact that SUM shares are currently on sale?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Guru

RTM kicked up at the end of day as well.