sharetrader
Page 688 of 970 FirstFirst ... 188588638678684685686687688689690691692698738788 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 9700
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hey Couts me old mate

Found that SUM/RYM file

What sort of line do you want on it?
    The middle one on the bottom line looks the ticket.

With Summerset long term bonds going for 4.2% it’s almodt getting to stage where it’s better to own the retirement village than invest in it

Double your money on shares (with a relatively reasonable divie) cum 2025 better than collecting 4.2% pa

In a few years SUM divie might be equivalent to 4.2% if shares bought today

If SUmmerset go broke probably both bond and shareholders on thin ice.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Sorry I'm semi new to the share market and find this forum very helpful and have learnt heaps but feel I dont know enough yet to make posts well worthwhile ones anyway but have a quick question.

Have a parcel of SUM and signed up to there divi reinvestment plan which I got an email earlier in the month to say they have been allocated to me, however when I look at my anz securities portfolio they are not there?

Do they just take awhile to show or if I were to trade them do I have to do so by other means (dont plan on selling long long term hold hopefully help with retirement in 30 or 40 years).

Thanks

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smiley View Post
    Sorry I'm semi new to the share market and find this forum very helpful and have learnt heaps but feel I dont know enough yet to make posts well worthwhile ones anyway but have a quick question.

Have a parcel of SUM and signed up to there divi reinvestment plan which I got an email earlier in the month to say they have been allocated to me, however when I look at my anz securities portfolio they are not there?

Do they just take awhile to show or if I were to trade them do I have to do so by other means (dont plan on selling long long term hold hopefully help with retirement in 30 or 40 years).

Thanks
    If ANZ are like ASB then they do not add your DRP shares to the automated portfolio. They only know about the shares you buy and sell direct through them.

The amount of shares shown on your last statement from Link will have the correct amount.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by smiley View Post

Thanks
    You can add them manually to your ANZ Sec portfolio. Click 'Movements' at the end of the SUM line, then 'New Movement' and then add the DRP ones in.
    Last edited by dubya; 25-09-2018 at 07:04 PM.

Another quarter and the sales downtrend continues. There were 148 sales v 156 in pcp

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...833/288031.pdf
    Last edited by winner69; 04-10-2018 at 09:06 AM.

How often have we heard this from Jillian or Mr Cook

“Total sales have remained at consistent levels across the year, and we continue to expect higher sales in the final quarter of 2018, with a large proportion of retirement units built this year being delivered in the fourth quarter,” Mr Cook said.

Just as well they’ve had a bit of tailwinds in property prices this year ...next year?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Another quarter and the sales downtrend continues. There were 148 sales v 156 in pcp

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...833/288031.pdf
    "Summerset is on track to deliver 450 new homes this year,” said Mr Cook."

Q4 is going to be gargantuan, no worries. Drove past the Hobsonville village yesterday, really looking good and noted the sign saying care center is now open. This really is a top class village, serious investors should pop out and have a look through, I am sure the village manager or one of the assistants would be happy to show you around.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Flu season wasn't bad this year - so Q4 resales may not be great.