sharetrader
Page 763 of 970 FirstFirst ... 263663713753759760761762763764765766767773813863 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,630 of 9698
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Objection...leading the witness I talked to Coutts the other day about this and as the author of the Couta1 relativity theorem he told me I can completely disregard the time they spent at 40-50% as a temporary aberration and it was always his intention that the Couta1 relativity theory to RYM is that the normal range is 50-60% and anything outside that range is several standard deviations from the norm and to be ignored. Your stat's matter for nought mate because he's the author of this theory and I have this 50-60% thing direct from the horses mouth a few days ago !

So going off this Gold standard (which we all know is permanent and nothing else matters, not PE's, cash flow, sales level's balance sheet stat's or anything esle lol) the normal level is 55% and at RYM's closing price of $12.35 therefore we should see SUM gravitate towards $12.35 x 55% = $6.79 so I'm looking forward to that in due course
    Hey Beagle I reckon you'd make a great Turners car Salesman(Whooos I mean Salesperson keeping with all the PC BS) Dont get too enthusiastic about that 60% mark, the 50-55% mark is the main home for SUM(Currently at 48.5% so a tad undervalued) Winner is right about the gap closing significantly, has been a pipe dream for yonks and will remain so for yonks.Lol

Beagle / Couts

The longer the time frame = more data points = more compelling the REVISED COUTS REVERSION THEOREM that SUM is 50% of RYM share plus / minus A bit but ‘gravitates’ back to 50% on a regular basis. Gravitate another word for reversion
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

SUM share price just can’t get back to 50% of RYM’s share price so just a fractionally underpriced / undervalued at the moment

We really want RYM to get stronger ....like lead the way up.

Membaa

Birdies starting to chirp more loudly about the screwed up Govt remuneration model for rest homes in NZ, making the rich property investors even richer, feeding off the elderlies savings, depriving their progeny of fat inheritances for the sake of fatter investors, citing the underarm bowlers sector review and what might come from that here in due course.

Can't say much more, you get the gist of it. Winds of change are blowing, just a zephyr so far but a breeze may soon follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Birdies starting to chirp more loudly about the screwed up Govt remuneration model for rest homes in NZ, making the rich property investors even richer, feeding off the elderlies savings, depriving their progeny of fat inheritances for the sake of fatter investors, citing the underarm bowlers sector review and what might come from that here in due course.

Can't say much more, you get the gist of it. Winds of change are blowing, just a zephyr so far but a breeze may soon follow.
    Hmm - you sound angry and poetic at the same time. I must however admit that I have problems to make much sense out of your post. What exactly do you want to convey?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post

Be a shambles (and not good for shareholders, ie rich property investors) if it did go ahead but seems inevitable something will happen.

Might be just a storm in a teacup but who knows with this lot.

Guru

No more investors then so no more building which then would create a new problem.

More fuel to fan growth in the housing market, ASB economists reckon https://tmmonline.nz/article/9765147...ted+to+pick+up
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Just as well the Auckland well to do don’t sell up and move into retirement villages

Maybe couldn’t afford some of those expensive Summerset apartments

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/112...ute-data-shows

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Just as well the Auckland well to do don’t sell up and move into retirement villages

Maybe couldn’t afford some of those expensive Summerset apartments

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/112...ute-data-shows
    unless you lived here:
    Prices were up...
    Takapuna: 30 per cent
    Onehunga: 19.4 per cent
    Morningside: 18.9 per cent
    Rosehill: 14.7 per cent
    Oteha: 14.1 per cent
    Milford: 13.6 per cent
    Glen Innes: 12.9 per cent
    Grafton: 11.6 per cent