sharetrader
Page 620 of 970 FirstFirst ... 120520570610616617618619620621622623624630670720 ... LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 9698

Fractions of a share, there's something to getting get fired up about lol ..might just save my strength and top up with a few thousand more instead
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-03-2018 at 03:52 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

What.?
    And leave all the small holders with out a saviour.?...............lol.

SUM be 7 bucks tomorrow I reckon

No worries
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Yeap hit an all time high today. Technically and fundamentally this is looking very very good. Expecting a great Q1 FY18 sales result to give it the next leg up into the mid - late $7 range to make for happy times at the SUM annual meeting in late April.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Fractions of a share, there's something to getting get fired up about lol ..might just save my strength and top up with a few thousand more instead
    I've got another alternative crusade for you Mr Beagle, get SUM to drop charging some residents extra if they want a dessert on top of their main, talk about tight, RYM include the pudding with the main. PS-Good for shareholders that extra bit of profit aye.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I've got another alternative crusade for you Mr Beagle, get SUM to drop charging some residents extra if they want a dessert on top of their main, talk about tight, RYM include the pudding with the main. PS-Good for shareholders that extra bit of profit aye.
    Nah mate hounds don't do goose chases. Whether that was fair or not would depend upon the pricing and the caliber of the meals both main and desert but I will say that based on my own observations the very minimal quantity of sloppy rubbish RYM served up to my dad when he was a dementia patient at their Orewa facility is not something I would feed one of my dogs even if one of them was in the dog box for misbehavior. As for their "care" standards....oh dear...
    I'm sorry mate but I turn a deaf ear to anyone who tells me RYM's standards are first class.
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-03-2018 at 05:31 PM.

Handsome Member

What’s the difference in price of a Rym unit vs Sum unit in the same area? Pudding or no pudding, someone is paying for it

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    After years of reading thousands of posts on sharetrader,retirement village annual reports, of both NZ and Australian retirement companies,brokers research,attending annual meetings and presentations, I realise I have been wasting my time.
    It all comes down to The Pudding,and whether it is included in the meal price or not.....?....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    After years of reading thousands of posts on sharetrader,retirement village annual reports, of both NZ and Australian retirement companies,brokers research,attending annual meetings and presentations, I realise I have been wasting my time.
    It all comes down to The Pudding,and whether it is included in the meal price or not.....?....lol.
    Come on Couta mate, you have to admit that is funny. Thanks for the laugh Percy.
    Anyway on a serious note I added SUM more today. Yes its had a wee run lately, (not all that strong, was $5.60 18 months ago so only up 23% in that time and earnings are up a LOT more than that) but long term you can't go wrong and from a technical point of view with it breeching a new all time high all the signs point north
    $20 in 5 years time, remember which hound barked it out first ...that's just 24% compounding earnings growth average per annum for 5 years, compared to the 45% they've enjoyed in the previous 5 years...what could possibly go wrong... lol
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-03-2018 at 07:48 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Always good to keep things simple Percy, the Proof of the Pudding really is in the eating, or not eating in the case of SUM.