sharetrader
Page 14 of 970 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114514 ... LastLast

ive got a good feeling about these shares, I reckon they will be up over the $3 within the next 2 months

Banned

What are similar asx co's? I mean age care providers.

their recent results and the current trend with the sp. It hasnt been down since the ipo, it seems the only way this ones going is up. I suppose its just a hunch but a confident one.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tosspot View Post
    their recent results and the current trend with the sp. It hasnt been down since the ipo, it seems the only way this ones going is up. I suppose its just a hunch but a confident one.
    Well as long as you are confident.

SUM is up quite a bit over the past 6m/1y when compared to RYM and MET. What is stopping it from stagnating while the other catchup. They all have the same tailwind behind them but with differing skills of management.

My question is why have you chosen SUM over RYM or MET. If it is just a hunch, what does you gut same on Red vs Black?
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

well Ive only recently started in the share game so I mainly buy of trends and all 3 have been on my watchlist for a while and MET and RYM seem to be very stagnant at the moment. SUM just seems like a steady and reliable stock thats only going up and was somewhat reinforced after there results.

thats good to know. how do we buy some or do you mean buy on market and price will drop similar to sky tvs a week or so ago.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Tosspot, you would need to contact your broker and ask them for some. Essentially an off-market transfer, known as a "placement".
    S"%t.. STC.... Funds are limited and you throw this into the pot !!..

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    I'm reliably informed Quadrant are exiting their SUM holding in the next couple of days, and will be offering a placement to the brokers/market, at roughly a 6-7% discount to market price.

Anyone else hear anything? Could be a good opportunity to buy in at around $2.40-$2.45.
    Hi Sparky, last I knew was this, on 6 March: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10869436 and in light of that topped up the other day, not expecting to get in much cheaper. Have got a note in with a broker though, just in case.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by karen1 View Post
    Hi Sparky, last I knew was this, on 6 March: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10869436 and in light of that topped up the other day, not expecting to get in much cheaper. Have got a note in with a broker though, just in case.
    Thanks for the info karen1.. You really know how to make my day.. :-))

Take up MRP !!.. Or concentrate on the shares that are being overlooked ( to put it one way ) whilst all the hype is going on..

As I mentioned to STC.. Funds are not bottomless.. If one is happy with ones holdings at present..

Divie time.. So a few sheckles are coming available.. Plus discretionary spending ..

So much to think about !!.. So little time .. :-))

By reliably informed, you mean what. I have been waiting for the opportunity to climb into SUM.