sharetrader
Page 20 of 970 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120520 ... LastLast
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Unfortunately my current broker only seems to analyze a limited number of companies. However, I find for a good summary on companies that the ft.com site is very good. It provides links to buy in depth reports from itself IC, reuters and other sources. For example on SUM:NZC see http://markets.ft.com/research/Marke...asts?s=SUM:NZC
    Bjauck That is a really useful website, really appreciate your sharing with our share trader community; kudos to you, J T

Veteran novice

Yes, many thanks, BJ!

Works for ASX companies too - suffix :ASX - unsurprisingly, although I first tried AUS, AUT, based on the NZC example!

percy

Yes I too find it a great site.Have it on my favourites.So thanks Bjauck.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by turmeric View Post
    Intersting (although maybe not suprising) that as RYM heads north due to broker revaluation that SUM does so as well (both up 3%). Is this the norm or just a conincedence today?
    Depends - investors must be seeing it as an industry re-rating rather than specific to RYM. MET up 1%, SUM up 1.5% and RYM up 3% as I write this (20m delayed - cant be bothered logging in).
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Thank you for that handy research!

I also especially like that you have a team of intelligence units reporting to you

it's excellent - and I am most appreciative that people on this forum are happy to share their research with others!

After much agonising a new SUM shareholder is born. RYM a bit pricey for my liking. MET didn't really spin my wheels but SUM was the right mix of price point and potential. Thanks to all on here for the wealth of infomation and analysis.

I'd also like to add my thanks for the information shared on this thread. New to this forum and new to investing I decided the only way to learn to swim...was to get wet...and my first purchase was SUM.

Quote Originally Posted by Banksie View Post
    I'd also like to add my thanks for the information shared on this thread. New to this forum and new to investing I decided the only way to learn to swim...was to get wet...and my first purchase was SUM.
    Banksie you are not on your own. I have drowned many times but I am NOT SORRYwith MY SUM so far.

I agree with the positive sentiments expressed here and bought in on fundamentals at $2.36 not too long ago.
    Hoping that we get continued stream of good news and I expect to have a good dividend income stream from this stock in the years to come. At the moment I am happy for them to build their base business and have it all aligning for the future.
    I rate SUM a stronger buy than RYM and believe they will outperform this year and then.....
    Great long term hold.

Regards,
    MPC