sharetrader
Page 337 of 970 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387437837 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 9699

Sub $4 share price? Not likely, it may plataue a little, for a short while. I think fear will cause a few smaller holders to bail and the big boys will keep chewing up what ever the market will feed them. Seems to be the common story here. Not disappointing at all IMO. Very happy holder
    Last edited by Food4Thought; 05-04-2016 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    If you look through past metrics, sales of occupation rights are "lumpy" through the year. A slow quarter can happen from time to time.
    The quarter metrics are definitely less than one may have hoped, but if you read the statement they have affirmed the 400 guidance and make reference to expected increase as the year goes on when more stock comes online.
    New sales will have to average 108 for the next 3 quarters to hit the target they have affirmed compared to this quarters 75

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Quarterly results vary depending on the amount of new units completed in the quarter and how many people move on. The most important thing is after last years 55% increase in underlying profit which was a huge jump, early sales are tracking in line with last year and they confirmed that overall for the year they are on track to deliver 400 new units, (compared to 300 last year), 33% growth this year in new build which is where make most of their underlying profit. I also expect to see some further improvement in development margins so we look set for a substantial uplift in underlying profit for 2016 even on the back of last year's 55% increase. I guess you can either focus on a single quarter or have some vision, (really not that difficult), and see where the company is headed.
    Are you regurgitating some of my old post near-verbatim?

They will already have heaps of pre-sales for the new Ellerslie site which will open in the last quarter so rather than expecting some sort of linear result I think people would be well advised to simply trust that they're going to deliver 400 newly built units this year. To the best of my knowledge they have never failed to meet previous build guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
    Are you regurgitating some of my old post near-verbatim?
    LOL...the truth doesn't change eh ..just have to keep educating the young ones who won't read anything other than the last few pages

Actually - reasonably pleased with the results and happy with the outlook. Decided to trust my spreadsheet more than market sentiment and bought some more at a price I consider as good value ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

I'd say there will a bit of weakness in sp, I'm out and prepared to wait for a better buying opportunity. Each to there own.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    I'd say there will a bit of weakness in sp, I'm out and prepared to wait for a better buying opportunity. Each to there own.
    You'll get it once the NZX has a wee correction, too dear currently IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yep so so report + market weakness and its going to be all go. Going to have a bit of cash ready for a few stocks i have m eye on.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    You could be right about the market overall mate but I remain of the view that based on relative valuation to MET and RYM and based on consensus forecasted earnings and growth rates SUM is the best investment in this high growth sector.
    Last edited by Beagle; 05-04-2016 at 03:07 PM.