sharetrader
Page 36 of 970 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136536 ... LastLast

Dilettante

Big turnover today. 3,050,000 shares sold off market after close at $3.05. Hopefully this is Quadrant slowly offloading without dropping the price, which should underpin current price and together with the positive half year report released last week, will hopefully support an upward move in the near future.

learning to see in the dark

So a few days of finally cutting the $3 rope and taking some flight, looks like that 3m buy out was Quadrant dumping at last?

I thought this thread would be more excited? Or are we just quietly confident?

I've been buying all the way up, with my average now sitting only just below the $3 mark, so it's good to finally have some movement, but I'm also hoping for a lot more.
    But YAY!! none the less :-S

YUp I got in today as well!!
    Everything from the MACD, RSI looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne Ranger View Post
    So a few days of finally cutting the $3 rope and taking some flight, looks like that 3m buy out was Quadrant dumping at last?
    10th of September - ACC sold 0.6% of their holding.

On the 14th of August (after SUM's 1H13 result announcement) FNZC published a target price of $3.55. The market never really reacted to SUM's excellent 1H13 result at the time but perhaps it is now (or perhaps it's more accurate to say the price is being allowed to appreciate now that Quadrant may be finished selling).

Hopefully SUM can break through the $3.2 mark today...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Slam dunk View Post
    On the 14th of August (after SUM's 1H13 result announcement) FNZC published a target price of $3.55. The market never really reacted to SUM's excellent 1H13 result at the time but perhaps it is now (or perhaps it's more accurate to say the price is being allowed to appreciate now that Quadrant may be finished selling).
    There you go Slam dunk, back to all time highs of $3.20!.

With SUM being 'best in breed' with all those awards from within the industry, and having such an enduring demographic going forward, Quadrant won't have any impact at all in the long run. I'm just happy to leave my SUM holding in the bottom draw growing and growing.

I bought a bunch at $2.66. I can see now that I didn't get enough.