sharetrader
Page 37 of 970 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137537 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    I bought a bunch at $2.66. I can see now that I didn't get enough.

I bought a few at $2.97. I can see now that I didn't get enough.

nice company to hold. the market simply didn't react to the half yearly all that much and now it's catching up
    Last edited by benjitara; 17-09-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by benjitara View Post
    I bought a few at $2.97. I can see now that I didn't get enough.

nice company to hold. the market simply didn't react to the half yearly all that much and now it's catching up
    Lol. I like these types of companies over the DILs and XRO purely for the fact that they are solid performers that are reasonably easy to analyse and pay a dividend which I also like. Keeps the stress levels down.

Dilettante

Milford announcing this morning that they have become a substantial shareholder. Buying in in reasonable volume at $3.16.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Milford announcing this morning that they have become a substantial shareholder. Buying in in reasonable volume at $3.16.
    It is interesting that Milford are buying on market rather than waiting for a Quadrant sell down, or, perhaps that's off the cards now for a while ?

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    It is interesting that Milford are buying on market rather than waiting for a Quadrant sell down, or, perhaps that's off the cards now for a while ?
    Yes one would assume that Milford would have assessed that possibility first, so that is interesting. Maybe Quadrant is happy to hold on a bit longer ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yes one would assume that Milford would have assessed that possibility first, so that is interesting. Maybe Quadrant is happy to hold on a bit longer ?
    Milford is struggling with places to put its money. For this reason, it is closing its number 1 fund. No doubt if Quadrant do sell, Milford will buy even more.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Milford is struggling with places to put its money. For this reason, it is closing its number 1 fund. No doubt if Quadrant do sell, Milford will buy even more.
    Do Milford do KiwiSaver? This maybe the first signs of significant growth in the NZ funds management industry after years of consolidation (at the firm level anyway).

This is only good news for our capital markets long term.
    ~ * ~ De Peones a Reinas ~ * ~

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Silverlight View Post
    Do Milford do KiwiSaver? This maybe the first signs of significant growth in the NZ funds management industry after years of consolidation (at the firm level anyway).
    Yes. They are keeping their kiwisaver open but closing their normal "Active NZ fund" to new investors.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Silverlight View Post
    Yes. They are keeping their kiwisaver open but closing their normal "Active NZ fund" to new investors.

Are those numbers released good or bad or just so so?