sharetrader
Page 393 of 970 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443493893 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 9700
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    About to break out of that range though mate and technically it looks plain UGLY ! (Disc - Lost enough money this year fighting technical factors on AIR to learn not to try and swim against the tide)
    Its Coutas fault--he bought and the price went down--And he's not worried, and that throws off the whole celestial astral plane and affects the biorhythms of the markets and flings us into a collision with the parallel universe sucking out the dark forces to replace the good...thats why Trump got in as well ...Cmon Coutts start worrying and save us...Otherwise we will be floating in this purgatory like state for who knows how long..(and there are rumblings in the distant dark mordor across the sea)

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    If the Linear Regression Channel (LRC) is plotted from the Low to the High, the SP has already broken down through the lower channel boundary, which also happens to be around the 200DMA and the rising support trend line.

Attachment 8528
    I like my chart better

Your bottom line looks closer to the middle line than the top line does

Move the bottom line down a bit (to same distance top line is away) and the squiggly line will be OK
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Its Coutas fault--he bought and the price went down--And he's not worried, and that throws off the whole celestial astral plane and affects the biorhythms of the markets and flings us into a collision with the parallel universe sucking out the dark forces to replace the good...thats why Trump got in as well ...Cmon Coutts start worrying and save us...Otherwise we will be floating in this purgatory like state for who knows how long..(and there are rumblings in the distant dark mordor across the sea)
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I like my chart better

Your bottom line looks closer to the middle line than the top line does

Move the bottom line down a bit (to same distance top line is away) and the squiggly line will be OK
    That would be a RAFF Regression Channel, in which case the SP is sitting on the bottom of the channel now.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    That would be a RAFF Regression Channel, in which case the SP is sitting on the bottom of the channel now.
    Aren't they conceptually the same?

The channel I have shown is +/- 1 STDEV

Yours from a charting package?
    Last edited by winner69; 15-12-2016 at 03:42 PM.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Arrow It is just a pity it is in a shorter-term downtrend

Just make the channel wider - you can come with a plausible reason and "eh - no worries !"

But sensibly you should pop up your log chart of the time since listing and you can see that it is going to saunter down a few more cents, kiss that long term trend line to confirm it then:

Up, Up and Away.

So really - no worries!

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Disc: Just starting to panic.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Just make the channel wider - you can come with a plausible reason and "eh - no worries !"

But sensibly you should pop up your log chart of the time since listing and you can see that it is going to saunter down a few more cents, kiss that long term trend line to confirm it then:

Up, Up and Away.

So really - no worries!

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Disc: Just starting to panic.
    Yes the log chart looks cool

Up, Up and Away it is

Looks like 6 bucks next year

No worries

Banned

Nice one skid, but nah I'm not worried after all my portfolio is only down 221k as we speak, was 330k a couple of months ago but yes it has dropped down over the last week or so. I cannot take responsibility for Lemmings, Sheeple or those who want to fund extravagant lifestyles over the holiday season by selling shares aye. If I had spare cash I'd be like a pig in a trough snapping up all these bargins on the NZX currently, I'm feeling dizzy just thinking about such lost opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Is that historical or assumed future house price inflation or a bit of both?

I presume you have done the sums on the percent increase in the value of existing stock that they have applied.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Interesting the answer to you 2nd point eh

Gives me a lot of confidence
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Keep your powder dry.!!
    The share price has gone down through the 200 day EMA.
    At present time the sp is $4.50.
    The 100 day EMA is $4.87,while the 200 day EMA is $4.72.
    Wait until the trend turns.The trend is your friend.A lot of poor people have found they are even poorer after buying in a down trend.
    Wait.!
    Thank you Percy - The trend is my friend... I will wait patiently. I do know this pattern prior to Christmas of selling to fund holidays. I can't wait for next results season and the trend to reverse in the up swing. Some may need a reminder - Long term.

In the short term - wishing everyone on Sharetrader a safe and merry festive season.