sharetrader
Page 406 of 970 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416456506906 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 9700

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I think so mate. Am thinking about doubling down on this one in the lead up to the result...and one starting with A .... I have a fairly modest position in both at this point to be honest.
    Doubling down?

Loving it. ... Dr Andrew Wong on board. Perception. Let's see where that takes SUM. Some Wealthy foreigners are more likely to hook into this share with a more diverse representation on board with skilled individuals. All in the Chinese Spring Festival period... good change.

Handsome Member

SUM seems to be ticking a lot of my boxes at this price. Announcement just 2 weeks away.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    SUM seems to be ticking a lot of my boxes at this price. Announcement just 2 weeks away.
    It's an interesting stock to follow both pre and post announcement. The market has been asleep on this one on various occasions until the last minute, even after a great result it doesn't always rise a lot initially but gathers steam a week or so later as it did on its last run up. Ryman has risen around 50c over the last couple of weeks, yet their results don't come out till June, I reckon it's all down to the fact that Ryman has more exposure to big international index funds than Sum and has more volatility.

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Definitely SUM grounds to be optimistic going forward.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I see fair value as 4.60 for this share, based on a discounted cashflow model and a lot of assumptions, but hey got to put a value on it somehow..

Either way I am happy to pay a fair price for a good company.

I doubled down.... it's too hot to not jump on the upswing. See you at $5.20 in 2 weeks.

P.s. holding and in major favour of this beauty. ...

Chinese New years resolution roosters

Anyone else sitting excitingly on the edge waiting for SUM results tomorrow?

SUMthings gotta give. SUM is very cheap on a fundamental basis based on underlying earnings for this sector. Growing earnings at ~ 40% and an underlying PE of about 20 aren't usually numbers that go together.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

SUMthings gotta give. SUM is very cheap on a fundamental basis based on underlying earnings for this sector. Growing earnings at ~ 40% and an underlying PE of about 20 aren't usually numbers that go together.
    As discussed, she's behaving like a dormant volcano of late, let's see if it's awakened tomorrow.

Handsome Member

I really hope so as well as I put a chunk of my eggs in this basket last couple weeks. Not something I usually do but really hope it pays off.