sharetrader
Page 424 of 970 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524924 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 9700

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    They have best bean counters / finance people as well

https://www.nzx.com/companies/SUM/announcements/298356
    Kudos to them. Delightful

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Gee I would have guessed AirNZ!
    No mate, that was a smaller sized 55% of portfolio jobbie, but I'm sure we can beat that % leading into the next Air divvy. Oh and just to keep things relevant to this thread, in 2013, Sum made up 55% of my portfolio total.
    Last edited by couta1; 16-03-2017 at 03:53 PM.

As per a request on the FBU thread

Chart showing SUM shareprice and if it was trading at a PE of 25 (underlying earnings). Average has actually been 27 so a bit conservative

Market has not recognised how good F16 really was it looks like
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

As per a request on the FBU thread

Chart showing SUM shareprice and if it was trading at a PE of 25 (underlying earnings). Average has actually been 27 so a bit conservative

Market has not recognised how good F16 really was it looks like
    Super image mate, if a picture says a 1000 words this image says 2000 ! Even being conservative for this very high growth rate company growing at a compound average rate of 48% per annum since listing, the current share price looks like a real opportunity. Interesting that a director bought a significant parcel recently just before the restricted persons close out date commences.

P.S. And another director bought more shares on 16 March, just announced to the market today which must have been on one of the the very last days before restricted persons close out period commences in the lead up to 31 March 2017 sales metrics data release in early April. Join the dots folks...
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-03-2017 at 01:29 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Scary thing is though Roger lets assume that SUM is fairly valued by the market then RYM is due for a up to 20% correction to even things out

No way will RYM fall by 20% from current levels will it?

All this is saying is SUM is cheap as relative to RYM ....or RYM is very very expensive at current price

How's your EMH working out

Advanced Member

Robert Campbell also bought another 10k shares on market. Makes me want to buy another parcel before next Sales Metric Data will be released.

Advanced Member

I bought some more today. Great long term gains to be made

Scary thing is though Roger lets assume that SUM is fairly valued by the market then RYM is due for a up to 20% correction to even things out

No way will RYM fall by 20% from current levels will it?

All this is saying is SUM is cheap as relative to RYM ....or RYM is very very expensive at current price

How's your EMH working out
    RYM will most probably range trade for another two years in addition to the three years we predicted three years ago. Won't worry Vaygor1 and some other RYM shareholders because they're sitting on such huge unrealised profits they don't care. SUM quite significantly undervalued in my opinion. Market hasn't really got it that as SUM continues to grow they enjoy ever increasing economies of scale and operating efficiencies. Rob Campbell has done a great job with THL and is doing a fine job with SUM. Market is asleep on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Robert Campbell also bought another 10k shares on market. Makes me want to buy another parcel before next Sales Metric Data will be released.
    Funny you say that I was just thinking that myself.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Shareprice might be 4xx before the next update early April at the rate it's going down

Better be a boomer number or else there might be a bit more of a market over reaction

Two directors buying within a week of one another, certainly paints a nice picture for holders.
    Depending on where the sp goes over the next week or so i might have to pick a few more up.