sharetrader
Page 425 of 970 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525925 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 9699

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Shareprice might be 4xx before the next update early April at the rate it's going down

Better be a boomer number or else there might be a bit more of a market over reaction
    No worries mate, possibly Mrs Barlow selling down her remaining family trust shares so she can invest more in "market darling" EVO.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Shareprice might be 4xx before the next update early April at the rate it's going down

Better be a boomer number or else there might be a bit more of a market over reaction
    Given that I've sold a 1/3 at $5.50 to fund another share purchase I would take anything under $5 immediately.

Default Annual Meeting 27 April 2017

A friendly invitation to attend and enjoy a beverage or two and lively discussion afterwards.

Couta1 and I will be there and thought this might be a good opportunity after the meeting for a sharetrader get-together for Wellington people to enjoy a chat afterwards.

All welcome.
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-03-2017 at 10:51 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

I would join you if I could, but unfortunately not this time. Thanks. This is my long long term hold stock. At what stage will this become a $10 share..... Maybe 5 years???

I'd like to think SUM will be $10 in 3 years.

Underlying profit CAGR the past 5yrs has been 48%.

So assuming a conservative 25% on today's share price:
    5.16 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 = $10.07

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I would join you if I could, but unfortunately not this time. Thanks. This is my long long term hold stock. At what stage will this become a $10 share..... Maybe 5 years???
    Quote Originally Posted by JayRiggs View Post
    I'd like to think SUM will be $10 in 3 years.

Underlying profit CAGR the past 5yrs has been 48%.

So assuming a conservative 25% on today's share price:
    5.16 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 = $10.07
    ^^^^ This or possibly earlier. Two more years of high growth would see than at $5.16 x 1.48 x 1.48 = $11.30.
    Last edited by Beagle; 24-03-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    ^^^^ This or possibly earlier. Two more years of high growth would see than at $5.16 x 1.48 x 1.48 = $11.30.
    That would make it equal to the Ryman SP in 2 years ($11-$12 dollars is what I would predict for Rym in a couple of years) Too bullish mate, Sum price equalling Rym in that timeframe ain't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    A friendly invitation to attend and enjoy a beverage or two and lively discussion afterwards.

Couta1 and I will be there and thought this might be a good opportunity after the meeting for a sharetrader get-together for Wellington people to enjoy a chat afterwards.

All welcome.
    I might join you if I figure out where the meeting is.

Quote Originally Posted by QOH View Post
    If you coming in by chopper just up from the Queens Wharf helipad past the kids playground and just before the St Johns Bar
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    That would make it equal to the Ryman SP in 2 years ($11-$12 dollars is what I would predict for Rym in a couple of years) Too bullish mate, Sum price equalling Rym in that timeframe ain't going to happen.
    5 year average compound growth rate is 48%. Not beyond the bounds of possibility that they could enjoy another couple / few years of relative outperformance as they continue to lift their build rate, make ongoing improvements to their development model and continue to enjoy increasing efficieineces from greater critical mass. Just saying it could possibly happen mate, not that it WILL definitly happen.

Quote Originally Posted by QOH View Post
    Suggest you PM Couta1, he knows Wellington way better than me !