sharetrader
Page 450 of 970 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550950 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 9700

Anyone's guess t.j. Was priced at the bottom of the range and struggled to get support for years for very good reasons. Their growth forecast for FY 18 has a certain Tegal flavor about it that I don't like. This hounds nose is definitly picking up the distinct scent of creative marketing but you never know the public might "buy it" for a while just like they did when they were suckered in with Tegal.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    $9.20 before report day for RYM, (Roger short / Couta1 long)...looking forward to my free cider after next years SUM annual meeting or maybe earlier if we catch up and go skiing at Queenstown this winter . The SP action on SUM is at odds with my assessment of fair value but I'm not worried about it mate and am more than happy to hold for long term growth. SUM now have a good track record of doing what they say they're going to do in terms of forecast build rate and margins are on track as confirmed by Julian. Oceania list on Friday ? Might give the whole sector a lift, hopefully not over $9.20 for RYM
    $9.20 before reporting day seems pretty bullish lol, think i'm with Roger on this one.

Investor

Notice decent pre-market transaction of 503,614 shares traded at $5.10.

More money leaving SUM and going to Oceania perhaps....hmmm

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post

Not guilty, couldn't buy that many without a margin account. PS-Hey Roger, that patient person got their 100k at $5.16. Looks like another good day to buy.
    Last edited by couta1; 03-05-2017 at 10:04 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Not guilty, couldn't buy that many without a margin account. PS-Hey Roger, that patient person got their 100k at $5.16. Looks like another good day to buy.
    Fairly heavy volume for the first half hour... with sells outweighing buys... interesting... down at $5.15 now, lowest in a month I think... you must be going head over heels to buy as many bargain priced shares as possible
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 03-05-2017 at 10:33 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    down at $5.15 now, lowest in a month I think... you must be going head over heels to buy as many bargain priced shares as possible
    Yep, buying in small parcels chasing the price down, feels just like when I chased the Air price down from $2.85 to obtain a $2.22 average .Be Greedy when others are Fearful.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post

There is also a big sell down in LPT 's this morning so possibly an institution adjusting their portfolio.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Yep, buying in small parcels chasing the price down, feels just like when I chased the Air price down from $2.85 to obtain a $2.22 average .Be Greedy when others are Fearful.
    Man the brokers must be loving you!
    Not everyone has had so much success catching a falling nife

Advanced Member

Bought the falling knife, but for a long term hold 😊

Veteran novice

Not quite a falling knife in my book, rather, someone's just waving it round a bit!

If my allocation of Oceania doesn't look like performing on Friday I might switch the funds into more SUM.