sharetrader
Page 453 of 970 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463503553953 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 9698
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    So so easy looking backwards Couta, I got a few at $5.11 and thought I was clever as well. And I was for a week or two.
    Too true, I'm pretty hard on myself if I disobey my inklings and forge ahead prematurely these days.Will be really interesting to see what happens tomorrow once Oceania lists, will it result in further weakness, or a bounce, all will be revealed.

Looking at jumping on board... Hmmm

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Apart from that one big sale yesterday pre open, the stock is falling on low volume, mainly small holders doing the selling. PS-She's going sub $5 for sure.
    Last edited by couta1; 04-05-2017 at 11:43 AM.

Advanced Member

Almost looking like an all in for me. I must wait my time further. Funds available. Do I sell my others to get the high growth stock with big upside......? Is there rationale behind this I just can't see...... when others are in fear get greedy, but what are they fleeing from? Oh the internalisation I am going through lol

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Almost looking like an all in for me. I must wait my time further. Funds available. Do I sell my others to get the high growth stock with big upside......? Is there rationale behind this I just can't see...... when others are in fear get greedy, but what are they fleeing from? Oh the internalisation I am going through lol
    Well I just bought SUM, means if they go up I have SUM and if they go down I will get SUM more, covers both possiblities for me

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Apart from that one big sale yesterday pre open, the stock is falling on low volume, mainly small holders doing the selling. PS-She's going sub $5 for sure.
    Dropping through the MA200 as we speak. On the other hand - it is not the first time she did that and recovered. Let's look at the bright side ... still ways above the MA400 ;

At this stage I will just ignore the "noise" and assume that it will become right in a week or so when the new IPO has settled down and any oversubscribed funds returned, the SP will strengthen again. Maybe even an opportunity to do a couta ...and buy some more?

Discl - holding (L-sized)
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

100 day MA is $4.96
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    100 day MA is $4.96
    Hey Roger, don't you normally sell out if a stock goes below the MA100.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Hey Roger, don't you normally sell out if a stock goes below the MA100.
    Three trading days confirmed breech of 100 day MA is what's required for me to trigger a TA sell signal. Most times I follow unless I believe the fundamental long term valuation story is simply too good