sharetrader
Page 455 of 970 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555955 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 9698

SUM share price got post ASM blues

To much cider giving an euphoric hangover or something

IMO

Hangover in a waterbed punctured by falling knives, diced carrots everywhere. Hope its short-lived for holders.

Topped up today. Interesting looking at the all time chart: 9 months ago the price was at 4.99, the last time the price went sideways for that amount of time was may 2014 - may 2015, there was a jump in price following it.

I can't imagine the price can go much below $4.50 without news so i'll take my chances at today's price.

I had to laugh when The NZ Herald explained SUM, RYM and METs decrease today as a result of a "sell down of high yielding stocks" like where do they even get their information?!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Topped up today. Interesting looking at the all time chart: 9 months ago the price was at 4.99, the last time the price went sideways for that amount of time was may 2014 - may 2015, there was a jump in price following it.

I can't imagine the price can go much below $4.50 without news so i'll take my chances at today's price.
    For the price to go near $4.50 or below, serious s- -t would need to occur IMO.

SUM was of interest as a long-term hold for me, so pretty happy to come in at $5.00.

The NZ market reacts so erratically at times, should take advantage more often perhaps!

Quote Originally Posted by Putty View Post
    SUM was of interest as a long-term hold for me, so pretty happy to come in at $5.00.

The NZ market reacts so erratically at times, should take advantage more often perhaps!
    Same here...

Jumped the gun a bit last week at 515, but very happy to top up yesterday just over 500...

Guru

Maybe I should purchase some more - last I purchased was at $1.40.

I got in 21st April at $5.135 & yesterday at $5.00.

I just sold 3/4 of my AIR shares so I be looking at buying more SUM today.

I Plan to hold short SUM term only (with close stop loss set), as I want to buy back into AIR at the end of June/Beginning July when hopefully they will be cheaper & with a bit of luck AIR will rise from then on, before going XD in Sept.

Well at least it is a plan & hopefully it will work! Need a bit of risk now & then.

Quote Originally Posted by thestg View Post
    I got in 21st April at $5.135 & yesterday at $5.00.

I just sold 3/4 of my AIR shares so I be looking at buying more SUM today.

I Plan to hold short SUM term only (with close stop loss set), as I want to buy back into AIR at the end of June/Beginning July when hopefully they will be cheaper & with a bit of luck AIR will rise from then on, before going XD in Sept.

Well at least it is a plan & hopefully it will work! Need a bit of risk now & then.
    My plan is very similar to you except that I sold all of AIR with a view to getting back in later. SUM's dividend yield is still too low and doesn't meet my criteria for retirement buy and hold stocks. Rather, it sits comfortably in the shorter term growth portion of my portfolio that I use as a stepping stone to increase my dividend paying portion. Picked up a few more yesterday at 500 and may add more depending on which way it heads in the next few days.