sharetrader
Page 466 of 970 FirstFirst ... 366416456462463464465466467468469470476516566966 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 9699

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I agree with what your saying, im just hard on myself in the sense that I knew the price was going to drop after the AGM but loaded up instead of waiting a bit. PS-I said put to use elsewhere(Meantime) not better elsewhere.
    Yes, and if it didn't, you would be rubbing your hands and sitting smug. We can never forecast what happens. It'll be right mate

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Forward of PE of 11.1 implies EPS in F17 of 44 cents (on NPAT seeing you don't do underlying stuff)

But last year EPS was 67 cents

You borrowed t_j's abacus or something

SUM ridiculously underpriced at the moment

Footnote - since 2002 RYM has averaged a PE of 16 on real earnings
    On this basis MET is ridiculously underpriced at the moment too with a PE of 5.02 (NPAT) for FY2017 based on forecasts. Furthermore, a forward looking PE of 8.4 based on FY 2018 forecasts.

Perhaps RYM is just in a league of it's own/overpriced and SUM and MET are 'fair value'.

Edit: MET also has a higher book value then the current share price.
    Last edited by JoeGrogan; 24-05-2017 at 08:25 PM.

Guru

Default Let us look at the record

In Accumulation Mode, the sellers are welcome to their Oceania shares.
    Posted 21-04-2017, 01:24 PM.... 2 and a bit trading days before the AGM... share price closed at $5.14

The slide continues, went to grab Sum more at close but got shut out, Ryman doing okay, lots of reef fish want those Oceania shares aye. PS-Another potential 3 days of selling for the Oceania sellers.
    Posted 20-04-2017, 05:06 PM... 3 trading days before AGM ... share price closed at $5.12

I agree with what your saying, im just hard on myself in the sense that I knew the price was going to drop after the AGM but loaded up instead of waiting a bit. PS-I said put to use elsewhere(Meantime) not better elsewhere.
    Posted Today, 07:16 PM... share price closed at $4.91

So you knew the price was going to drop after the AGM yet for a couple of days before a few days before the AGM you were accumulating SUM at a price over 20 cents higher than it is today?
    Would be great if you could also explain this whole Oceania sellers seemingly being the only reason SUM is down... (or one of the only, that and the 'bad' AGM you knew about eh?)
    OCA is up 5 cents (on IPO price), SUM down over 20 cents... hmm

Not so much a debate about SUM's share price, but just how you managed to sense a price drop after the AGM, yet still loaded up continuously?
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 24-05-2017 at 08:21 PM.

Membaa

There's no point in dragging up prior posts, people generously share their views. There are no recommendations here, people generously share their views. There is no compunction on any member here to follow the posting of other members. When one gets that, they will refrain from berating past posts. Everyone gets to make their own decisions, there's no point in reflection on which of those were on the money or not. Most won't have to live with the consequences of others missives, move on, make your own decisions, but dragging up the past just results in fewer people who are prepared to share the views.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    There's no point in dragging up prior posts, people generously share their views. There are no recommendations here, people generously share their views. There is no compunction on any member here to follow the posting of other members. When one gets that, they will refrain from berating past posts. Everyone gets to make their own decisions, there's no point in reflection on which of those were on the money or not. Most won't have to live with the consequences of others missives, move on, make your own decisions, but dragging up the past just results in fewer people who are prepared to share the views.
    Complete agreement.. No one likes .. Na na na na na !!.

We just need to pull our collective heads in occasionally... Aye :-))

Onwards and Upwards for us ALL...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Posted 21-04-2017, 01:24 PM.... 2 and a bit trading days before the AGM... share price closed at $5.14

Posted 20-04-2017, 05:06 PM... 3 trading days before AGM ... share price closed at $5.12

Posted Today, 07:16 PM... share price closed at $4.91

So you knew the price was going to drop after the AGM yet for a couple of days before a few days before the AGM you were accumulating SUM at a price over 20 cents higher than it is today?
    Would be great if you could also explain this whole Oceania sellers seemingly being the only reason SUM is down... (or one of the only, that and the 'bad' AGM you knew about eh?)
    OCA is up 5 cents (on IPO price), SUM down over 20 cents... hmm

Not so much a debate about SUM's share price, but just how you managed to sense a price drop after the AGM, yet still loaded up continuously?
    Not sure what the point of this post is other than an attempt to belittle a fellow poster, it serves no other purpose. I guess there is a price to pay for honesty and a post like this is it. Thank you Baa Baa for your post.

Agreed, the post comes across as distasteful and a personal attack, which doesn't encourage open discussion.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    Complete agreement.. No one likes .. Na na na na na !!.

We just need to pull our collective heads in occasionally... Aye :-))

Onwards and Upwards for us ALL...
    Absolutely right... it just surprises me how some people can talk about how much they are buying, then turn around a month later and make statements like I knew/sensed/whatever it was going to go down... not very constructive discussion in my view, especially when there is no legitimate reason to justify why it may have gone down

I do accept it is a bit of a personal attack, and don't mean to be 'the police', but at the same time I think talk like this is potentially misleading and dangerous - and best left not said at all.

I would certainly dislike if a CEO of a company, for example, mentioned one thing publicly, then just 1 month later turned around and said something else, and claimed that this was always going to be the case in the first place and sense it all along... anyway, my apologies for ruffling any feathers, carry on.
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 24-05-2017 at 09:14 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Absolutely right... it just surprises me how some people can talk about how much they are buying, then turn around a month later and make statements like I knew/sensed/whatever it was going to go down... not very constructive discussion in my view, especially when there is no legitimate reason to justify why it may have gone down

I do accept it is a bit of a personal attack, and don't mean to be 'the police', but at the same time I think talk like this is potentially misleading and dangerous - and best left not said at all.

Anyway, my apologies, and carry on.
    Carry on we ALL will.. Good prompt reply :-)))

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Well said Baa Baa