sharetrader
Page 475 of 970 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485525575 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 9698

margin still to be announced so i reserve comment , but given the recent flurry of bonds it will need to have an attractive rate otherwise it might bomb.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Tj I apologise for sounding unreasonable in earlier post. I meant to change what I said but you had already replied.

On saying that you do do seem to lose a bit of subjectivity and balance in your views - you are better than that

Cheers

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Tj I apologise for sounding unreasonable in earlier post. I meant to change what I said but you had already replied.

On saying that you do do seem to lose a bit of subjectivity and balance in your views - you are better than that

Cheers
    I thought your post was completely reasonable, actually very honest.

Wonder if they're gearing up for the start of their Australian expansion ?
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    margin still to be announced so i reserve comment , but given the recent flurry of bonds it will need to have an attractive rate otherwise it might bomb.
    SUM have better credentials than SUM others
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Missed by that much

Mr Market doesn't seem to like the idea of bonds. $4.85 and dropping.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    Low volume, small holders doing the selling, probably old school thinkers who think any increase in debt is a bad thing/sign. A bond offer a bit outside of the square for SUM. PS-I was in that category myself a few years ago, until I realized it was flawed thinking. PPS-Take note, no big holders selling down, no Insto's selling either.
    Last edited by couta1; 30-05-2017 at 01:10 PM.

indeed Couta1 - the bond issue (if successful) will diversify their capital base and likely improve performance metrics
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    winner69, I see ARV is up?
    People selling SUM shares before the $2.50 take over offer by SUM other retirement company?

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    indeed Couta1 - the bond issue (if successful) will diversify their capital base and likely improve performance metrics
    Couldn't agree more.

On the matter of a dropping share price. Good. I hope it drops another 20+ cents and then I'll be ready. Can drop another dollar for all I am worried , will make for a very good opportunity for me. Long term I see a inexcusable reason for this business not to do well. I'n 3 years time.... in 6 years.

Disc. Hold a reasonable parcel and very happy with the performance - so I am biased in the fact I like this company. Happy long term holder