sharetrader
Page 519 of 970 FirstFirst ... 19419469509515516517518519520521522523529569619 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 9699

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    We are the leader when it comes to the continuum of care model, that's why Ryman are trailblazers in Aussie(And by all accounts, the Aussies love our model) Just like we haven't followed Aussie with a CGT, we don't need to follow their inferior aged care model.
    https://www.summerset.co.nz/faqs/costs/

http://www.fool.com.au/2017/06/26/wh...-plunge-today/

check out the comparisons very similar operation model but you are correct we are the leaders in this field as summerset have only leasehold and aveo have freehold but as motley point out

aveo is stealthly moving people to leasehold model like superior summerset model.
    one step ahead of the herd

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I just buying OCA .....new horse on the block in this sector always gets punters excited and usually a good punt for the first year or so.

Charts will tell you when it's run out of steam .......I'm hoping for 160/200 sometime in the future.
    not yet winner...retirement sector is under hammered!! look at ARV......

Quote Originally Posted by King1212 View Post
    not yet winner...retirement sector is under hammered!! look at ARV......
    Yes that ARV is looking like a real dog eh

I think they have taken hardt views on board and valuing it more as a care provider (profits ~$10m) than a property developer.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Goes without saying I have no inside knowledge whatsoever but it occurred to me today that its quite likely that the market could have been / is a little concerned leading up to the release of Q2 sales metrics. Company is on record saying the development completion workload is loaded towards the second half this year so it won't surprise me to see Q2 sales metrics due imminently softer than Q1 which were very robust. Just putting it out there (for what its worth) that I have pretty modest expectations around the quarterly numbers due any day now.
    Last edited by Beagle; 06-07-2017 at 05:15 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Re Hosking...I'm amazed that any poster on ST would actually admit to listening to him.Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Re Hosking...I'm amazed that any poster on ST would actually admit to listening to him.Cheers
    C'mon troy me old mate - no need to be cruel.

You need to take in angles that the media presents eh otherwise your views are rather myopic.

It's only for 5 minutes at 6 am an then onto the National Program.

Suppose you watch 'Breakfast' and an avid listener to 'Campbell Live' - but I wouldn't castigate you for that.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

As always I totally agree with you.

Cruel you say ...angles are indeed an essential requirement blah blah....like this tosser went to Linwood High and lived in my beloved Edgeware....But hey he defended Hotchin....so in my book he is frankly scum...re Breakfast...nah...Campbell...absolutely YES....a real human being...cheers

Cruel you say ...angles are indeed an essential requirement blah blah....like this tosser went to Linwood High and lived in my beloved Edgeware....But hey he defended Hotchin....so in my book he is frankly scum...re Breakfast...nah...Campbell...absolutely YES....a real human being...cheers
    You are clearly morally superior to the "scum" of the world who don't share your views...

NB - Scum often rises to the top.

Argh bad news today. SP should drop to adjust to a new pe to reflect less growth.

It is worth noting that the announcement could be read another way, which is to say that the company is still in a massive growth phase, just not a super massive growth phase.

Still going strong so far. I just really hope they can do well if the market flattens.