sharetrader
Page 557 of 970 FirstFirst ... 57457507547553554555556557558559560561567607657 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 9700

NZX50 index rebalancing, normal pre-election trading will recommence on Monday.

This is what I have to say about the pending elections impact on my portfolio value this week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esjec0JWEXU
    Last edited by Beagle; 15-09-2017 at 05:32 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    I’m very disappointed to see Hoop has chosen to take a break for a while. His post on the “Which To Buy” thread recently was amazing. So much knowledge and wisdom and yes posts like that can take an hour to write. I can understand that he feels discouraged after putting so much work into his posts. https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...IA-FPH-MFT-THL
    Sharetrader is an amazing resource because so many people are willing to share their knowledge.
    While it is easy to say do your own research it’s even better if research is shared.
    Hoop,Phaedrus,KW,Belgarion,Steve Fleming,Mark 100,Lizard,Noodles,Sparky The Clown,Moosie......all gone....So much knowledge,so much sound advice,so much wisdom,so much humour,so many friendship,so many fresh ideas,all gone.???
    Last edited by percy; 15-09-2017 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

This is what I have to say about the pending elections impact on my portfolio value this week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esjec0JWEXU
    hmm - does not sound like a happy beagle. Take it easy - another week and it is over ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Membaa

You posted a video link to a dead Beagle, died over 5 years ago. What's your message? Actually I'm disappointed in myself that I took the bait and clicked on the link

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    You posted a video link to a dead Beagle, died over 5 years ago. What's your message? Actually I'm disappointed in myself that I took the bait and clicked on the link
    I must not have wicked thoughts.
    I must not post my wicked thoughts.
    I must keep my wicked thoughts to myself.

ps.I enjoy my wicked thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    hmm - does not sound like a happy beagle. Take it easy - another week and it is over ...
    Yeap, can't wait for it to be over to be honest. Will not update my portfolio spreadsheet until 30 September at the earliest !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I must not have wicked thoughts.
    I must not post my wicked thoughts.
    I must keep my wicked thoughts to myself.

ps.I enjoy my wicked thoughts.
    Laugh of the week, thanks

I'm sorry to say this Beagle but that makes me feel a bit better!! I've had an awful few months with seemingly everything I own dropping in value including ARV, SUM, MPG, TWR, ZEL and TNR so at least yours is just a week! I've never had such a bad run across a wide range of my stocks just a few months ago I did not have one red in my portfolio!

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyALD View Post
    I'm sorry to say this Beagle but that makes me feel a bit better!! I've had an awful few months with seemingly everything I own dropping in value including ARV, SUM, MPG, TWR, ZEL and TNR so at least yours is just a week! I've never had such a bad run across a wide range of my stocks just a few months ago I did not have one red in my portfolio!
    Sorry to hear its been a tough few months for you mate. For what its worth if I had any shares in TNR they'd get the flick. SUM times it pays to have a good review of your portfolio to identify which stocks really have outstanding long term potential and weed out those have only modest potential.

percy

Sorry to hear its been a tough few months for you mate. For what its worth if I had any shares in TNR they'd get the flick. SUM times it pays to have a good review of your portfolio to identify which stocks really have outstanding long term potential and weed out those have only modest potential.
    A howl from the grave.?......................lol.