sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

nice little rise today. similar to you, sc, i cashed up half my holdings. i fluked it very well about a month ago. am surprised you are out of CUE, though. when are you planning to get back in? the buy side looks strong today. and it looks like SPC haven't stopped buying them yet. i'm holding. i really like the look of this one.

On the weekend I reviewed the charts for all of my holdings and CUE was the best looking one by a large margin

Whilst others were falling like autumn leaves CUE was going sideways or upwards
    This, I believe, bodes well for considerable advances by CUE in the next 6 to 18 months
    Great to have Singapore Petroleum sniffing around as well --- they will be well aware of the value in CUE

My opinion only, time will tell
    Time is the great revealer

now geoffrey albers has been purchasing CUE (to the tune of more than 4.5m shares). always encouraging when the directors are buying up.

Yeah I noticed that. A good sign. I just got into this a couple of days ago. I was toying with the idea of waiting a few days to try and buy a couple of cents cheaper, but in the end I went ahead and got some at 23.5. Hmm. . . makes me feel better for not waiting anyway.

with SPC (with a very large stake) and alber both buying in around that level, you’re certainly in good company. First oil from oyong next month, gas from oyong by year’s end, and maari and wortel after that – there is a great deal on the immediate horizon (even ignoring the upside from exploration). Shrewd’s prediction of 100 percent within a year looks pretty good. And with the recent buying, it seems like people close to the projects agree.

With Director Albers buying up very large CUE has to be looking better and better

A little patience will, I believe, pay handsomely
    Time is the great revealer

Default we have been told oyong production this month...imminent

CUE up slightly on a terrible market day...
    Not bad if your holding a one stock portfolio and its the only stock you can see that is up eah....
    hey seaosh...
    nice to meet you... Im starting to learn chinese this week...
    My friend kiki wasnot overly happy...

.^sc
    disc: cue,cash....
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Interesting thread. I have been on the lookout for a junior oiler and CUE could be the one

jdg,
    yes that is the way I calculated income figures, but I think that providing those details to the forumn is not accurate as it depends on what figures are used for POO and POG... and im abit of a raging bull on prices...
    also, delays and lower than expected flow rates could gobble everything up... I posted an article here and Santos were expecting much lower flow rates than 10k BOPD from Oyong...

espirit,
    Cue is a well diversified small oiler, the company has all fingers in the pie with multiple developing projects... this investment is not about Exploration upside just yet, the major focus is bringing developing projects online and into production, and first Oyong production is expected any time now... -> exploration will become more of a focus when CUE has greater cash backing through large revenues...
    look at those figures from jdg's attachment, multiple them out by corresponding prices... and you will find they are massive...
    IMO this is a safe, well protected investment bar market risk...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Shaping up to be a big day for CUE. Looks like we may see 2 million shares traded and a close at a new high.