sharetrader
Page 183 of 185 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1847

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Another successful mahotu drill announced after you sold-by my rough calculation this field is earning cue $100,000 per day and next drill started so likely to be 200,000 in next 12 months
    Natural gas futures really good for imminent Amadeus low gas price contracts to roll off.
    I have no intention of selling NZo-they are going to pay dividends-likely starting in approx 12 months imho .
    Looks to me that cue sp will incrementally increase as production increases but big increases next year as Amadeus gas sales increase several times in value.
    Yes CUE has a great future ..a great BUY if your a true believer ....you can have my last 2.6mill for 7.2c ....
    Last edited by JBmurc; 14-08-2022 at 02:14 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

JB I love this...being a none believer in the almighty...(apart from you off course)...may CUE follow the path of LRS....perhaps ...maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    JB I love this...being a none believer in the almighty...(apart from you off course)...may CUE follow the path of LRS....perhaps ...maybe...
    I'd say VERY VERY unlikely to follow the likes of LRS path ... CUE hasn't got any major impact exploration drilling I know of anytime soon(esp as we seen CTP ditch the two large deep GAS exploration wells) ...CUE pathway is minor interest in mature Oil Gas field development over many months to years ... CUE isn't involved in big impact exploration upside ... like LRS or better comparison MAY
    most of my sold CUE funds have moved into another O&G player CE1 ...lower risk producer like CUE but I see more upside and double the boepd

CUE is a safer O&G play with upside from either NZO/OG T/O or merger .....Oil Gas price upside with around 2000boepd nett production and likely higher Boepd over the next couple years + Cashflows ....maybe CUE will have the funds to see a interest in a much larger target ?

My SELL target on CUE was always somewhere in the teens 12-18c .... but then I found out INDO royalty with Mahato ... CUE gets to take only 50% of their 12.5%( ... so even though Mahato has been a great cashcow project but CUE only takes a fraction of the 5500bopd at present CUE will net around 343bopd ... (going off last Qty CUE net bopd was much lower!!)
    Last edited by JBmurc; 15-08-2022 at 11:49 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Step up more cheap CUE shares for sale today as I realise some tax losses and move onto better opportunities.. so line up ....>> Fish your a rich Doc

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Step up more cheap CUE shares for sale today as I realise some tax losses and move onto better opportunities.. so line up ....>> Fish your a rich Doc
    Not going to wait until FY results? Must be this week? Or just lightening the load??

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Not going to wait until FY results? Must be this week? Or just lightening the load??
    will still have some shares for any FY result lift in interest .... I see PV-12 P2-P3 has hit zero gas just water what a massive F.U that well was ... they will try sidetrack operations into the P1 which will just drain present P1 resources faster ... what could have been at the deeper target

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    will still have some shares for any FY result lift in interest .... I see PV-12 P2-P3 has hit zero gas just water what a massive F.U that well was ... they will try sidetrack operations into the P1 which will just drain present P1 resources faster ... what could have been at the deeper target

Further carnage following Iron Bark 18 months or so ago ..

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Further carnage following Iron Bark 18 months or so ago ..
    yes and worse how long it took ...that drill team making millions drilling slow as possible taking the piss IMHO ...

really sad state of affairs, poor capital allocation, as JB said - drill boys made a killing

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    really sad state of affairs, poor capital allocation, as JB said - drill boys made a killing
    Do you really believe this ?
    Exploration is always more likely to fail than succeed .
    Now the exploration part of this drill is over we are back to enhancing production .
    YOU HAVE TOTALLY IGNORED THE REWARD .
    Try looking at the price of natural gas/lpg.
    Look at futures
    Estimate future income as new contracts will be signed at multiples of existing