sharetrader
Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182
Results 1,811 to 1,815 of 1815
  1. #1811
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Well they should have been then all would have been better off than present disdain the market gives to the two companies
    Market perception is not what ogog are about.
    Just wait for the dividends-ogog are financially prudent but do not leave money idle.
    With current and futures natural gas prices and legacy contracts expiring expect to see a massive increase in income and dividends quickly following.
    We will then also see the sp more than double-estimate 2 years if the market fails to anticipate before

  2. #1812
    FEAR n GREED JBmurc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Central Otago
    Posts
    7,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Market perception is not what ogog are about.
    Just wait for the dividends-ogog are financially prudent but do not leave money idle.
    With current and futures natural gas prices and legacy contracts expiring expect to see a massive increase in income and dividends quickly following.
    We will then also see the sp more than double-estimate 2 years if the market fails to anticipate before
    I would love to see CUE move towards a solid Yield return to S/H's 5%+pa .... but last time I talked with "Matt Boyall" the focus was in funding the many projects CAPEX/OPEX demands which were looking so high as to having to borrow 7mill off NZO .. "Paus Biru" if going ahead will take up to 2yrs to see any cashflows.

    --Jeruk could well be another drain on funds if the JV decide to take it to development stage..

    Yes new Gas contracts will add more to the bottomline ... But I wouldn't be surprised if the excess funds aren't just funnelled back into further development costs ...farm ins etc... also both CUE/NZO have a history of sitting on cash ... why would this change?

    You seem pretty confident in OG Have you spoken with OGOG directors ? what makes you think they will want NZO/CUE to start to pay Dividends they have been holding controlling stake in NZO for some 5yrs zero talk of becoming a Dividend player..as I explained they could quite easily take 100% control ..but that would then mean OG Energy mgmt would have to be more involved in operations ... From what I heard OG very much like to sit in the back round and don't even take a wage...

    I think more so OG Energy see their NZO investment as purely a good place to park capital (like the MEGA rich do with homes all round the world) ...OG Global (owner of OG Energy) I understand is 100% owned by Billionaire "Eyal Ofer" ...
    with assets worth north of $16 Billion USD ...

    I don't think Eyal Ofer companies with the hundreds of millions in FCF would be sitting around concerned about when NZO was going pay his company some cash ... I think his issues is where to put all the Free cashflows ... a Shipping magnate and we all know how FAT profits have grown in that sector..

    OG Energy of course purchased 40% interest in Beach Energy's Victorian Otway assets in May 2019...yet again buying O&G assets but happy to let the locals run the day to day business ...

    I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't be surprised to see NZO / CUE only move up in value few cents from the interest from small time retail punters hoping for much higher SP driven by other punters thinking the same on much higher O&G prices and profits etc (Like I stupidly did) ...

    But most investors and esp. traders will give them a wide berth

    I guess a development in time when Eyal Children inherit the assets..he has four children .... could be 10yrs++ away though
    Last edited by JBmurc; 05-08-2022 at 09:35 PM.
    CHN-5700% , WWI-2900% , CNB 2042% , POD 980% , MAY 760% , LRSOC 585% ,If only I sold the the peak!!!!

  3. #1813
    FEAR n GREED JBmurc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Central Otago
    Posts
    7,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Market perception is not what ogog are about.
    Just wait for the dividends-ogog are financially prudent but do not leave money idle.
    With current and futures natural gas prices and legacy contracts expiring expect to see a massive increase in income and dividends quickly following.
    We will then also see the sp more than double-estimate 2 years if the market fails to anticipate before
    If you do want more CUE shares FISH .. I've still got 3.3mill I'll let go for a good price
    CHN-5700% , WWI-2900% , CNB 2042% , POD 980% , MAY 760% , LRSOC 585% ,If only I sold the the peak!!!!

  4. #1814
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    I would love to see CUE move towards a solid Yield return to S/H's 5%+pa .... but last time I talked with "Matt Boyall" the focus was in funding the many projects CAPEX/OPEX demands which were looking so high as to having to borrow 7mill off NZO .. "Paus Biru" if going ahead will take up to 2yrs to see any cashflows.

    --Jeruk could well be another drain on funds if the JV decide to take it to development stage..

    Yes new Gas contracts will add more to the bottomline ... But I wouldn't be surprised if the excess funds aren't just funnelled back into further development costs ...farm ins etc... also both CUE/NZO have a history of sitting on cash ... why would this change?

    You seem pretty confident in OG Have you spoken with OGOG directors ? what makes you think they will want NZO/CUE to start to pay Dividends they have been holding controlling stake in NZO for some 5yrs zero talk of becoming a Dividend player..as I explained they could quite easily take 100% control ..but that would then mean OG Energy mgmt would have to be more involved in operations ... From what I heard OG very much like to sit in the back round and don't even take a wage...

    I think more so OG Energy see their NZO investment as purely a good place to park capital (like the MEGA rich do with homes all round the world) ...OG Global (owner of OG Energy) I understand is 100% owned by Billionaire "Eyal Ofer" ...
    with assets worth north of $16 Billion USD ...

    I don't think Eyal Ofer companies with the hundreds of millions in FCF would be sitting around concerned about when NZO was going pay his company some cash ... I think his issues is where to put all the Free cashflows ... a Shipping magnate and we all know how FAT profits have grown in that sector..

    OG Energy of course purchased 40% interest in Beach Energy's Victorian Otway assets in May 2019...yet again buying O&G assets but happy to let the locals run the day to day business ...

    I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't be surprised to see NZO / CUE only move up in value few cents from the interest from small time retail punters hoping for much higher SP driven by other punters thinking the same on much higher O&G prices and profits etc (Like I stupidly did) ...

    But most investors and esp. traders will give them a wide berth

    I guess a development in time when Eyal Children inherit the assets..he has four children .... could be 10yrs++ away though
    I commend you for starting to do wider research.
    Keep an open mind and beware of false lazy assumptions.
    Yes my wife and I have had a very useful meeting with AJ and OGOG directors.
    IT was very pleasant.
    Do not expect any coffee-there are no perks with OGOG-they run a very tight ship.

  5. #1815
    FEAR n GREED JBmurc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Central Otago
    Posts
    7,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    I commend you for starting to do wider research.
    Keep an open mind and beware of false lazy assumptions.
    Yes my wife and I have had a very useful meeting with AJ and OGOG directors.
    IT was very pleasant.
    Do not expect any coffee-there are no perks with OGOG-they run a very tight ship.
    And you expect dividends lol 😂
    CHN-5700% , WWI-2900% , CNB 2042% , POD 980% , MAY 760% , LRSOC 585% ,If only I sold the the peak!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •