sharetrader
Page 101 of 185 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1847

Hey Shrude Crude,

Posted on another site last few days, can you tell us anything in WA-389-P

"Cue are silent about a 4th block WA-389-P , where they did the Rose3D [CUE 100%]. This is north adjoining WA-409-P and WA-359-P [with MEO]. Funny how CUE never tell us much about the future? CUE says its all about performance , not future speculation ."

Thanks , keep the good work going on the CUE

Legend

Macdunk and Shrewd Crude, thanks for your postings yesterday, I haven't laughed so hard in ages! And yet, plenty of good information in there.

Disc: tried with CUE for a while, hard work..

Advanced Member

Talking Your the man SHREWDY.

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Macdunk and Shrewd Crude, thanks for your postings yesterday, I haven't laughed so hard in ages! And yet, plenty of good information in there.

Disc: tried with CUE for a while, hard work..
    You would have died laughing at me trying to show the young punk how to strut like a true champion last time we met at the Auckland get together. Very clumsy with a complete lack of timing just like his investing.

Macdunk

Default mackdunk picked on the wrong person... hes now in deep...

Hey Shrude Crude,
    can you tell us anything in WA-389-P
    ELYOB,
    theres not a heap of information floating around...
    Ive seen nothing on prospects in that permit...
    CUE have 5 permits in Carnarvon Basin,
    Two in the North
    WA 409-P
    and WA 389-P
    and 3 tied in with MEO WA-359-P,WA-360-P,WA-361-P

yes... 5 permits...

The 3d Seismic survery by OEX last year only captured a small part of the north western boarder on our permit WA 389-9 (350-450 square KM's)...
    we own 100% of it...
    and 50% of WA-409-P...

http://media.wotnews.com.au/asxann/00838713.pdf

There is very minimal information around about 409, and 389 in the North... I highly believe that CUE are going to farmout stakes in these permits for a free carried well, and work program (similar to 359,360,361)...
    as CUE will lose them if they do not apply minimum work commitment...
    As for their prospective nature...
    On trend with Ratkin and contains similar exploration plays to blocks 359,360,361...
    at the moment its all for free...
    Minimum work commitment on 409 is a 2d seismic survery for a cost of 3 million dollars...
    and secondary work commitment to drop one well at a cost of 25million dollars... this permit was awarded in May 2008, and I believe no work commitments have taken place to date......
    CUE will farm them out...
    looks attractive for a farmin partner with all the recent hype in the region.....
    We will get 15% of Artemis free carried for no cost...
    Did anyone read the OEX announcement about it farming down its 25% stake to 10% for a free carry for two wells later this year, and reimbursment of costs to date...
    200 million barrels of targets...
    good hype value...

lots to be excited about...
    far more excitment in real assets, a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush...
    exploration is just that...hopefully a bit of fun in this region over the next few years...
    Artemis looking on for early next year...
    offers requested by 31st August... and hoping to have a deal by 30th September...
    for me im just going to keep quiet about all of this, its going to unfold over time, im more focused on what we have, those real assets than buying into hype speculation and manipulation......
    I will let those on HC pump it up, hopefully we go for a run on two birds in the bush...
    a whole lot of supporting activities coming up...
    yeah harrgghhh...

Mackdunk,
    I sense that your backing off after that post...
    come back mate...
    round 2...
    this is just heating up........

..^sc-strut on that...
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Smile Rigs look good

Shrude Crude, there will be a rig available end Nov+ on the NWS , or even straight away , depending on TOTAL (French Oil coy) negotiations

[ These are the Songa rigs .... Songa Mercur and Songa Venus]

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post

Mackdunk, Phaedrus, AA, and strat really know their stuff...
    IMO AA and Strat have really stuck out because at certain times they have held positions (based on FA), even though TA would have gotten them out long ago......
    a mixture of the two systems is the best shot...

.^sc
    Shrewdy you give me too much credit :o

You are right of course I am prone to buy into a story or hold beyond TA signals at times because of Fundamentals.
    Your post made me have a good look at my trades over the last year and in every case where this applied I would have done better trusting the TA

Im trying to give up this bad behaviour but its a bit like giving up smoking for me :o

In keeping with the previous post CUE has given some clear short term sell signals over the last few days

Short term trend line break
    Drop below the 8dma
    OBV trendline break
    Drop in RSI
    Ingulfing candle on Friday.

Am I selling? not yet lol
    reasoning is entry price av 13.5c, uptrend starting 24th Feb still in tact and its a bloody good story :o
    Last edited by STRAT; 18-08-2009 at 06:43 AM.

mackdunk-We could have a great time having each other on. Being an FA investor {we all know what that reepresents]
    fantastically amazing investor...
    wow thanks mackdunk...

hey Elyob...
    as soon as that?
    wow... that is great to hear, I never knew that...

Shrewdy you give me too much credit :o

strat-You are right of course I am prone to buy into a story or hold beyond TA signals at times because of Fundamentals.
    Your post made me have a good look at my trades over the last year and in every case where this applied I would have done better trusting the TA
    TA, FA... what about MA?
    Ive got to try out MA...
    also known as mackdunk analysis...
    The theory behind this strategy is as follows,
    you buy anything he is selling, and vice versa...
    hehehe... this would have worked a treat with CUE...
    maximising profits...
    he was saying sell sell sell when the DOW was 7000...
    that would have been a good signal to buy buy buy...
    the MA signal...
    hey mackdunk,
    let us know when your buying...
    MA could come into play...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    TA, FA... what about MA?
    Ive got to try out MA...
    also known as mackdunk analysis...

.^sc
    Would that be a 30 day Macdunk Analisis?

Have you managed to talk Duncan into coming down to Auckland in November? He didnt answer my message about it.

I would love to see him on Nitas lap and the pair of you dancing together. I will be bringing a camera
    Last edited by STRAT; 17-08-2009 at 10:38 PM.

special needs

hi strat, been looking at some basic volume charts going back a bit and there seems to have been some fairly high volumes in cue recent times without much movement in price. how does that come about? in my very basic analysis i had thought continued high volume wld influence price one way or other or is it momentum building????